Publication Fee Needed
Aim: The Book aims to provide a detailed insight into a full range of various legal topics
Theme: The book would not be theme-specific. Anything related to Law is acceptable
How to Submit?
Mail the manuscript at email@example.com with subject line “Submission”.
Important Dates and Deadlines
- Submission of full paper(s): December 10, 2022
- Intimation of acceptance/rejection: Within 24 hours of submission
- Tentative month of Release of the Book: December 2nd week.
- The title of the research paper should be appropriate.
- The paper shall be original and unpublished.
- The paper should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling, and other
- Co-authorship is allowed subject to a maximum of two (authors can be from different
- Full names of all the authors along with designation and contact number(s) must be
- Any uniform method for citation may be followed.
- The body of the paper shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing.
Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing
- A margin of 4 centimeters shall be left on all sides of the paper.
- Page borders, headers, footers shall not be used.
- The paper shall be in MS Word Format
Word Limit (Subject to Relaxation)
Notes/Comments: (between 3000-5000 words including footnotes)
Cases/Report Commentaries: (between 2500-3000 words including footnotes)
Articles: (between 1200-5000 words including footnotes)
Short Notes: (between 1000-2500 words including footnotes)
Book/Report Review: (between 2000-3000 words including footnotes)
The format of the book is Print. Contributors are provided with a digital copy of the book on
their e-mail id along with a certificate of publication. To procure a printed copy of the book,
extra charges would apply.
- Single authored chapter: INR 400/-
- Co-Authored Chapter: INR 600/-
Note: Payment to be made only after selection