- Free of Cost Publication in Edited Book having ISBN
Publisher: Arya Book Publications, 115-H, Block-A, Sector-35, Suncity, Rohtak, Haryana- 124001 (INDIA)
According to the UGC regulation and standards in higher Education 2018, Five (5) API scores will be count if you write a chapter in an Edited Book.
Sub-Themes/Topics for Chapters
(Unit-I) Constitution of India and Education
1. Concurrent Status of Education.
2. Policies, Acts and Provisions related to Education.
3. Education of Marginalized and Socially Disadvantaged Segments.
4. Education and Fundamental Rights and Duties: Articles 14, 15, 16, 30 and 51A.
5. Directive Principles of State Policies.
6. Right to Education (RTE) Act 2009.
(Unit-II) Review of Education Commissions and Policies in India
7. Prominent Characteristics of Education in India during Colonial Rule.
8. Critical Appraisal of Recommendations of following Commissions.
i. Secondary Education Commission (1952-53).
ii. Indian Education Commission (1964-66).
iii. National Policy of Education (1986).
iv. Ramamurthy Education Commission (1990).
v. Programme of Action (1992).
9. National Curriculum Framework 2005: Needs and Objectives.
(Unit-III) Contemporary Issues in Indian Education
10. Universalization of Elementary Education and related Issues such as MDM, SSA, and RMSA.
11. Issues and Debates on Globalization, Liberalization and Privatization.
12. Common School System.
13. Vocationalization of Education.
14. Three Language Formulas.
15. Open Learning and Distance Education System.
16. Modernization: Concept, Advantages & Disadvantages.
(Unit-IV) Emerging Concerns of Indian Society and Education
17. Culture and Education.
18. Democracy and Education.
19. Inequalities in Ancient, Medieval and Modern Education.
20. New Economic Reforms and their Impact on Education.
21. Education for Technological Empowerment.
22. Role of Teacher in the Context of Universal Education.
23. Reservation as an Egalitarian Policy.
Guidelines for Authors’
- Chapter should include Title of the Paper/Chapter, Authors Name, Designation, Institutional Affiliation, Mailing Address, Contact Number and E- Mail ID.
- Abstract should be approximately 300 words and 4-6 Keywords.
- The full chapter should not be exceeding 4000-4500 words.
- Plagiarism should be less than 15%.
- The full chapter will be accepted only in English language and type in MS-Word in
- Times New Roman on A4 size Page (Font Size – 12 for Text & 14 for Chapter
- Heading and 1.5 Line Space) in International Standards.
- Follow only APA format (7th Edition) to write reference.
- A soft copy of the e-book and Publication Certificate will be send to each
- Author/Chapter Contributors.
- Free of Cost Publication. The book will be published in March – 2023.
- Last date for the submission of the book chapter is February 20th – 2023.
Note:- Chapters should be sent to via email at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 20th February, 2023.
Editor: Dr. Vikas Kundu
Principal Geeta College of Education
Butana Kundu, District Sonepat- 131302, Haryana (INDIA)
Contact No. 98023-81282, 94167-65531