Call For Chapters: Diaspora Studies- Theory and Praxis
- There will be no Article Processing Fee
- Last date for full chapter submission is on or before: 22-08-2023
Themes in theoretical level/ practical
- Race and Ethnicity
- Minority Discourses
- Ethnic alliances and discrimination
- Migration and Gender Perspective
- History of Migration
- Indo- Canada Connection on Migration
- Dalits And Their Migration Narratives
- Marginal Voices And Migration Stories
- Covid-19 And Diaspora (With Reference to Any Country).
- Diaspora in Humanities : An Indo- Centric View Point
- Research Skills in Humanities To Understand Diaspora And Migration
Guidelines for Submission
The paper must be typed in English in A4 Size (MS Word Document file), Times New Roman Style (Font Size 12), in double space (2) with at least 1 (one) inch margin from all sides. Author (s) must follow MLA 9 th Edition. Author(s) should submit two-word files in a single email: The first file should contain author’s Bio-note at least 50 to 75 words.
The second file should contain the chapter in the following structure:
- Title of the Paper
- Introduction (200-400 words)
- Main Text,
- Conclusion Works Cited and Consulted.
All the research chapters would be peer-reviewed. Acceptance or Rejection will be the sole right of editors. There will be no Article Processing Fee. Authors maybe asked for modification after acceptance of the article if required. Plagiarism is Zero level tolerance.
Authors can submit their manuscript to firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. L. Santhosh Kumar, Assistant Professor of English, Kristu Jayanti College (Autonomous)
Affiliated to Bengaluru North University , Bengaluru, Karnataka. Mobile: 8903672423
Joshy Mathew, Assistant Professor of English, Kristu Jayanti College (Autonomous), Affiliated to Bengaluru North University, Bengaluru, Karnataka. Mobile: 9656598448