- Book Series: Industry 5.0 Transformation Applications
- Edited By: Dr. Ramasamy V, Dr S. Balamurugan, Dr. Sheng-Lung Peng
- The book will be published under Wiley-Scrivener Imprint and will be offered to Scopus and Web of Science
Scope of Work
The innovations of science and technology in every field lead the human lifestyle to more modern day by day. To fulfill this,
industries are using modern technologies (like automation) to make the task easier. Industry 1.0 started with “water and steam”, Industry 2.0 adopted “superior electrical technology”, Industry 3.0 incorporated automation using electronics and IT (Information Technology), and Industry 4.0 employed smart machines (Robots) without human intervention. Now, Industry 5.0 allows users to customize what they want using collaborative robots (cobots). The IT sector needs more innovative contributions toward future industrial requirements to attain this. This book will facilitate the new paradigms in infrastructure advancement that will leverage the industry sector. The book will be divided into sub-chapters. Every chapter will examine the trends of companies that build hardware robots using software like AI, cognitive computing, Blockchain, IIoT, etc. should leverage their potential to stay ahead of the competition
Tentative List of Topics (But are not limited to)
- Market trends of cobots in modern industry 5.0 development
- Role of cobots over industrial robots in industry 5.0 activities
- Contribution of blockchain technology for the cobot’s cyber-security issues
- Cross Platform Development of cobots: Tools and Languages
- Progressive Web Apps (PWA) for cobots
- Support of Industrial IoT for effective cobots functionality in industry 5.0,
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) driven cobots for innovative industry 5.0 workforce
- Collaboration of the cloud service and cobots in industry 5.0
- Emerging AR/VR and MR platform to enhance cobots efficiency in industry 5.0
- Low/No-code software development of cobots using advanced GUI
About Scrivener Publishing:
Established in 2009, the purpose of Scrivener publishing is to publish books in the technical applied sciences for both the
practitioner in industry and the researcher in academia. This high-quality content is essential to our professional customers and is sold globally in print and electronic as well as in aggregated databases, including Scopus and Web of Science. By partnering with Wiley, the leading engineering publisher, to create our joint imprint, Wiley-Scrivener, Scrivener Publishing offers our authors, editors, and contributors, efficient and personalized editorial attention, as well as global marketing, sales, and distribution both in print and digital.
- Abstract Submission (500 words with table of content) : November 07, 2022
- Abstract Acceptance Notification : November 20, 2022
- Full Chapter Submission : December 30, 2022
- * Acceptance/Revision Notification : January 31, 2023
- * Revised Chapter Submission : February 20, 2023
- * Acceptance / Rejection Notification : March 05, 2023
- Camera Ready Paper Submission : March 15, 2023
Dr. Ramasamy V, Associate Professor, Department of CSE, Vel Tech University, Chennai, India.
Dr. S. Balamurugan SMIEEE, ACM Distinguished Speaker Director- Albert Einstein Engineering and Research Labs (AEER Labs), Vice Chairman-Renewable Energy Society of India (RESI), Tamil Nadu, India.
Dr. Sheng-Lung Peng, Director- Creative Technologies and Product Design, National Taipei University of Business, Taiwan.