- Publisher: IGI Global
- No Publication Fee
Book will be submitted by publisher to major Indexing Databases including Scopus etc.
Scope of the Book
The book aims to provide updated research perspectives focusing on the relationship between e-learning pedagogy, technology and emotional intelligence. There is a need to disseminate awareness and information about role of emotional intelligence and technology from various dimensions to help students and teachers maintain the quality of e-learning and emotional well-being. The aim is to bring together readers such as researchers, professors, developers, practitioners, and educators interested in advancing state of the art in technology driven e-learning pedagogy through emotional intelligence.
List of Topics (not limited to)
- Theoretical and empirical perspective of emotional intelligence and e-learning. Role of technology in emotional intelligence driven e-learning.
- Impact of blended and online learning on learner’s ability to share emotions Impact of learning and sharing emotions on teachers’ ability to teach through technology.
- Impact of emotional intelligence-led e-learning on student diversity
- Literature Reviews in advanced technology-based teaching and pedagogical learning tools. Role of educational robotic activities in diverting students’ emotional well-being.
- Approaches to e-learning pedagogy.
- Relevance of educators in quality based e-learning through emotional intelligence and technology.
- Social Awareness and technology-based e-learning.
Please note that authors will have to submit their proposals through eEditorial Discovery online submission manager.
- Proposal Submission Deadline: September 21, 2022
- Notification of Acceptance: October 5, 2022 Final Acceptance Notification: February 28, 2023
- Full Chapter Submission: December 4, 2022
- Final Chapter Submission: March 14, 2023
Pooja Sharma, Assistant Professor, Accounting and Finance, Apeejay School of Management, Dwarka, Delhi, India
Rohit Bansal, Assistant Professor, Department of Management studies, Vaish College of Engineering, Rohtak, India
Ram Singh, Associate Professor & Head, Quantum School of Business, Quantum University Roorkee, India