- Edited With ISBN Number
- Scheduled to be published by July 2022 by a reputed national/ international publishing house
- Research based chapter should be free from plagiarism
- Publishing Charges includes 650 /-INR for one hard copy and certificate
- Extra copy will be provided on discount
- Deadline for Submission: 27 May,2022
- Notification of Acceptance: 28 May,2022
This list is just illustrative and not exhaustive. Any topic related to the main title are welcomed.
- Cultural Studies
- Partition Effects
- Women empowerment
- Literature and Women studies
- Woman and Womanhood
- Literary Studies
- Gender Mainstreaming
- Self Identity and other
- Social status of woman
- Identity of woman in society
- Violence Exploitation and Sexual Harassment
- Trauma and Identity Crisis.
- Racial Studies
- Cultural Discourse
Guidelines For Submission
- Contributions should be original,unpublished and Plagiarism free. Free Turntin Plagiarism Check for the chapter is available there. Article having less than 10% similarity must be submitted.
- Brief Bio about author (100 words)
- Contributors are requested to mention their Full name, Designation and Contact number, email and complete postal address on first page of paper/Chapter.
- Maximum word Limit for paper/chapter inclusive of abstract and references should be 3000-4000 word.
- The manuscript should in MS Word and must have MLA 7th or MLA 8th edition style and Font size: Times New Roman 12 (English). Paper size A4, Title must be in 14 points size,bold
- A self Declaration duly signed letter stating that the article is unpublished and has not been sent for publication anywhere else and is the original work of author. All the views and opinions expressed in the chapter are the sole responsibility of author concerned and are no way concerned with the Editor or the Publisher.
Contributors are requested to email their articles /chapter to: email@example.com
Editor: Shikha Sharma
Doctoral Research Scholar
Department of English
B.P.S.M.V (Haryana) India
Email id. firstname.lastname@example.org