Call for Entry: FRAME-O-LOGY, an International Student Film Festival
Organizer: The Department of BFA in Digital Filmmaking and VFX, Techno India University in West Bengal, India in association with iNurture Education Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
About the Film Festival
- Event Date: 24th September 2022
- No Submission Fee or Entry Fee
- Last Date of Submission: 12th September 2022
- Event Venue: Techno India University, EM-4, Sector V, Salt Lake, Kolkata-70009, West Bengal, India
Awards and Prizes
- Short Film (Live action/Animation) – 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize
- Short Documentary – 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize
- Still Photography – 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize
- All the officially selected/nominated submissions will be awarded with a merit certificate
Objectives of the Festival
- The festival aims to support the films that have been made as well as to inspire and support student filmmaking.
- To foster among the students an academic environment for the study of filmmaking.
- To use film as a medium for cultural interaction.
- Short Film (Live action, Animation)
- Short Documentary
- Photography (Photo Theme: Celebration)
Rules & Regulations
- All the entries must be original.
- Only one film/photograph can be submitted by one participant.
- Once a film/photograph has been submitted for participation it cannot be withdrawn.
- Films/photographs must be submitted online via Google Form/FilmFreeway with links of YouTube, Vimeo or Google drive.
- By entering the festival, the entrant agrees that the organiser will not be held liable for any copyright infringements perpetrated by you or your short film or photograph.
- Contestants should agree to accept and be bound by the decisions of the festival and its judges which are final and binding in all matters.
- The decision of the selection committee is final and no further correspondence will be entertained.
- All the finalists will be notified by phone call or email.
- Winners will be selected by a judging panel of film industry professionals and non-industry professionals and academicians.
Short Film and Short Documentary:
- Film must be submitted in .mp4 format (maximum duration: 20 mins).
- Subtitles (in English) are mandatory for regional language (non-English) films.
- Short films that are submitted must be entrants original works and shall not infringe on any copyrights or any other rights of any third parties.
- Contestants agree that they have obtained all required permissions regarding music, sound and/ or images presented in your short film.
- All films will be judged equally based on: Content Originality (quality of story line, and script) Production (camera work, lighting, and shot composition) Post-Production (editing, transitions, pacing, continuity, and flow) Image (focus, colour, and lighting), Sound Quality (clarity, consistency of audio levels, and lack of noise), and Acting skill
- Photographs must be related to the theme i.e., ‘Celebration’
- Photographs must be submitted in .jpeg format.
- Officially selected/nominated photographs must be submitted to the organiser in print format (A4 or 12”X8” size photo paper
Google Form Link: Click Here
FilmFreeway Link: Click Here
Festival Director: ABHIJIT GHOSH,
Festival Convener: Dr. JYOTIRMAY DE
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Festival Website: Visit Here