The Women Safety Wing of Telangana Police provides numerous opportunities for students to intern across diverse areas.Internship opportunities are avaialble round the year and applications are reviewed against emerging project opportunities.
About the Internship
Internships with WSW provides exposure to students on the functioning of the department, initiatives, research and statistical works. Please click here to apply for internship opportunities.
Internship Certificate will be provided to students on successful completion of the Internship for the said period on terms such as submission/ presentation of paper/reports for the work done, assigned by the Department during the said period. Please note that this internship is unpaid and will not entail any remunerations.
Applications are invited from eligible students of the entire country. Eligibility and selection criteria will be as follows –
- Students pursuing Graduation/Post-Graduation from any recognized University/Institution on a regular basis.
- Should be less than 25 years of age.
- A 250 words “ Statement of Purpose (SoP)” for interning with Women Safety Wing, Telangana State Police will be required to be submitted by the applicants along with the application form, which will serve as a basis of selection.
- SOP, Co-curricular activities, internships, successful research projects undertaken, work/projects with NGOs are the few illustrated criteria for enhancing the chances of selection.
- Applicants who have access to a Laptop or Desktop will be given preference.
- Maximum number of internships that can be awarded for each internship batch are up to 10.
- Selection of interns will be made by a Selection Committee appointed by the WSW, purely based on merit.
Furnishing undertaking & adhering to strict confidentiality –
- All unpublished information obtained during the course of internship is subject to non-disclosure and every intern upon selection shall furnish a declaration of confidentiality.
- Furnishing Letter of Recommendation of the Institution where the student is enrolled for academic pursuit.
- Undertaking giving right to the Department to cancel the internship for non-performance during internship period as may be deemed/observed.
The roles and responsibilities for the student, during this period will be as follows –
- Participation in planning, content development and research related activities.
- Compilation of data/ information on various initiatives of the WSW.
- Participation in seminars/webinars and trainings conducted.
- Assisting in conducting outreach activities.
- Any other activities, as may be necessary.
How to Apply
Visit Here for Details
Contributed by: E RameshLibrarian, HITAM – HYDARABAD INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT