- Advertisement No: CSU/Admn/GT ADV/04
- The candidates are required to submit the prescribed application form and upload necessary attachments latest by 24.12.2022
About the Recruitment
NOTIFICATION FOR ENGAGEMENT OF GUEST FACULTIES IN SHIKSHA SHASTRA IN DIFFERENT CAMPUSES OF CENTRAL SANSKRIT UNIVERSITY, DELHI FOR THE ACADEMIC SESSION 2022-2023.
Central Sanskrit University, Delhi (CSU) will hold ONLINE INTERVIEW for engagement of 10 Guest Faculties in Shiksha Shastra subject in its campuses as per requirement for the academic session 2022-2023. Interested candidates who are possessing requisite qualifications and other eligibility
criteria as per UGC Norms/CSU Recruitment Rules, prescribed for the post of Assistant Professor, may
apply for engagement as Guest Faculty and appear in the Interview to be conducted centrally through
ONLINE mode only.
Application Proforma alongwith conditions of service engagement and prescribed qualifications are available on Central Sanskrit University Website http://www.sanskrit.nic.in under the head “NOTIFICATION FOR ENGAGEMENT OF GUEST FACULTIES IN SHIKSHA SHASTRA IN DIFFERENT CAMPUSES OF CENTRAL SANSKRIT UNIVERSITY, DELHI FOR THE ACADEMIC SESSION 2022-2023”.
The Link for submission of Online proforma for engagement of Guest faculty- Click Here
The candidates are required to submit the prescribed application form and upload necessary attachments latest by 24.12.2022. The Schedule of conducting online interview will be displayed in CSU website under head “NOTIFICATION FOR ENGAGEMENT OF GUEST FACULTIES IN DIFFERENT CAMPUSES OF CENTRAL SANSKRIT UNIVERSITY, DELHI FOR ACADEMIC SESSION 2022-2023” by 28.12.2022.
Candidates are advised to visit CSU website regularly regarding interview and other updates. Information
through any other mode of communication will not be given. The link for interview will be shared on the
day of ONLINE Interview and the candidates will be accordingly informed
General information for the candidates in nutshell are as following:
- The University reserves the right whether to make engagement of Guest Faculty/(s) as per advertisement or not.
- The number of requirement of Guest Faculty position in Shiksha Shastra may increase or decrease as per requirement/decision of the Competent Authority.
- In case any candidate fails to appear for interview due to any technical reason/internet problems or
- any incidental cause, the University shall not be responsible for that.
- If there exists any controversy in selection process or any dissatisfaction of the candidate therefor, the decision of Hon’ble Vice Chancellor, CSU shall be final.
- The selected candidates may be engaged at any campus of Central Sanskrit University located in different state of the country as per requirement.
- Service of the Guest Faculty selected for a particular campus shall be transferable in any other campus of the CSU due to exigency of teaching work there.
- Engagement of the selected Guest Faculty shall automatically expire at the end of Academic Session 2022-23.
- The Central Sanskrit University will adhere to the provisions of reservation policy of Govt. of India while making engagements of Guest faculties.
Terms and conditions for the Guest Faculty to be engaged on contract basis
- Period of engagement : The period of engagement under this offer shall be for a fixed period till the end of academic session 2022-23, in Central Sanskrit University.
- Remuneration: Guest Faculty – (Assistant Professor Grade) Rs. 50,000/- fixed per month. (Minimum of 50 Lectures per month and other duties assigned by the Director). In case of part payment,
- weekly with minimum of 14 lectures, Rs. 12500/- per week may be paid. (These remunerations are subject to modification by the University from time to time).
- Medical Fitness Certificate: Will have to produce a medical fitness certificate from the Registered Medical Practitioner certifying that the candidate is medically fit for rendering his/her services in the University.
- Leave: Entitled for 8 days Casual Leave per year on prorate basis for the said period of engagement and 12 days Duty Leave for Academic purpose and 8 days Special Causal Leave for medical condition per year.
- This engagement is made purely on temporary and contractual basis for fixed period.
- Not entitled to any other benefit such as Confirmation, LTC, Medical reimbursement, etc. which is admissible to the regular employees of the University.
- There will have no claim for regularization/seniority on the basis of this engagement.
- The University reserves the right to terminate this engagement any time even before the stipulated time, without assigning any reason.
- Will have to perform the teaching and other duties as assigned by the Director of the Campus/Head of the Department which is subject to review time to time.
- Will be required to engage classes in the Campuses as per its requirement in accordance
with the directive of the University/directions of Director of the Campus.
- Will have to submit an undertaking that he/she will not indulge in any activity which is illegal or is subversive of discipline or detrimental to the academic atmosphere of the Campus and that he/she will abide by the rules and regulations applicable to the University and its employees without claiming other benefits than prescribed in above terms and conditions.
- If need be, he/she may be required to render his/her service in any of the University’s
Prescribed qualifications for the Guest faculties to be engaged on contract basis
GUEST FACULTY IN SHIKSHA SHASTRA SUBJECT
Eligibility (A or B):
A. i. Acharya/M.A. in Sanskrit or equivalent degree in Sanskrit with minimum 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in point scale wherever the grading system is followed) from an Indian University or, an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
ii. Shiksha Acharya(M.Ed)/M.Ed/M.A. in Education with minimum 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in point scale wherever the grading system is followed) from an Indian University or, an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
iii. The candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) in Education conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or who are or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in Education in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be exempted from NET:
Provided, the candidates registered for the Ph.D. programme prior to July 11, 2009, shall be governed by the provisions of the then existing Ordinances/Bye-laws/Regulations of the Institution awarding the degree and such Ph.D. candidates shall be exempted from the requirement of NET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/Colleges/Institutions subject to the fulfillment of the following conditions :
- The Ph.D. degree of the candidate has been awarded in a regular mode;
- The Ph.D. thesis has been evaluated by at least two external examiners;
- An open Ph.D. viva voce of the candidate has been conducted;
- The Candidate has published two research papers from his/her Ph.D. work, out of which at least one is in a refereed journal;
- The candidate has presented at least two papers based on his/her Ph.D work in conferences/seminars sponsored/funded/supported by the UGC / ICSSR/ CSIR or any similar agency. The fulfilment of these conditions is to be certified by the Registrar or the Dean (Academic Affairs) of the University concerned.
Ability to teach through Sanskrit medium.
B. i. The Ph.D degree has been obtained from a foreign university/institution with a ranking among top 500 in the World University Ranking (at any time) by any one of the following: (i) Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) (ii) the Times Higher Education (THE) or (iii) the Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) of the Shanghai Jiao Tong University (Shanghai).
ii. Ability to teach through Sanskrit medium