- FREE Publication
- E- Copy and Certificates will be give
A business can be established, but to successfully sustain a business, the business needs resources like finance, for which it has to depend on financial institutions. Acceptance of social norms, for which it has to depend on society. Proper market conditions, for which it has to depend on the market. The sale of products/services, for which it has to depend on the customers. The labor, for which it has to depend on society. Then there are natural resources and raw material, for which it has to depend on Nature. Also, the legal support of the government, for which it has to depend on the government. There are many factors and dimensions that affect Business Environment. These factors are many different components of a single concept called Business Environment.
- Importance of business environment. Environmental analysis
- The Micro environment of business and the macro environment of business.
- Ease of Doing Business & Performance of MSMEs
- Make in India & Economic Environment
- Impact of Liberalization Privatization & Globalization of Indian Business.
- Monetary policy, Fiscal policy, EXIM policy, Industrial policy & National Monetization Pipeline & Budget and its importance, Development of economic and social infrastructure
- Global Business Environment.
- Globalization: Nature and Impact of globalization & Challenges of international business
- GATT and WTO and its implications on Indian economy.
- Consumer Rights & Corporate Governance, Business Ethics
- An Overview of Indian Financial System
- Role of Foreign Direct Investment. Patents & Trademarks
- Political Environment and the Economic system
- Social and Cultural Environment & Business and Society
- Social Objectives of Business and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Technological Environment: Technological changes – R & D in India Public and Private Investment in R and D.
- Indian Company Law, Competition policy and Environmental Laws.
- Industrial Policy- An overview & Labor Laws & Social Security.
Paper should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The paper should be between 10 to 15 Pages.
- Plagiarism should be below 10%
- Bibliographical references should be arranged alphabetically and given at the end of the text in the APA format.
- Paper should include Author’s Name, Designation, Institutional Affiliation, Mailing Address, Contact Number, E-Mail ID.
- The full paper should be in English and typed in MS-Word in Times New Roman
- Up to 3 authors permitted. The book will be published during June 2022
- Last date for the submission of the book chapter is May 30th 2022.
Those who are interested to be Associate editor in this Edited Book, kindly contact through mail with your updated CV & College ID card. Nominal Charges Apply