No Publication and Processing Fee
About the Journal
Centre for Good Governance, an initiative of IMG is coming up with an in January 2024. This annual journal serves as a platform for exchanging knowledge, ideas, and best practices in good governance
There are wide range of topics related to good governance, including but not limited to:
- Contemporary Policy and Governance Frameworks – Enablers or Loopholes?
- Case Studies on Successful Governance Initiatives.
- Changing the Nature of Governance with the Integration of Technology.
- Legal and Ethical Considerations in Governance.
- Role of Training in Imparting Good Governance.
- Challenges and Opportunities in Modern Governance.
- Major papers with the preferred length of 8000 words including all illustrations and references and shorter comments of 3000 words.
- Please follow the citation style of APA and ensure that the pages are 1.5-spaced
- Illustrations (photographs, drawings, diagrams, and charts) should be numbered and provided with captions.
- Tables should be numbered and referred to by number in the text with explanatory footnotes below the table.
As the journal is due for publication in January 2024, the paper must reach us on 30th November 2023 to the email id firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact: Ms. Sreya R Menon, at email@example.com
Dr Mini B Nair, Associate Professor, IMG
Nodal Officer, CGG
Institute of Management in Government (IMG) is the apex training institute of the Government of Kerala. It is situated in the heart of the capital city Thiruvananthapurm and operates from two training campuses, the Barton Hill training complex and the administrative/training complex. Strategically located in the heart of the city, it is at a stones throw from the State Secretariat and Legislative Assembly complex.
The Institute of Management in Government, Thiruvananthapuram was established as an autonomous body under the auspices of the Government of Kerala in 1981 with the objective of developing managerial skills, organisational abilities, leadership qualities and decision making skills among different categories of employees of Government, Private and Public sector.