Organizer: HELE-India Group, A. S. Hornby Trust UK and AINET Association of English Teachers
About the Conference
- When: 5th – 6th December 2022
- Venue: India International Centre Delhi
- Call for Papers
- Registration Fee Needed
- Student Delegates: (INR 1500)
- Others: (INR 2000)
Call for Papers
This conference aims to bring together researchers, students, scholars, teachers, and educationists who are interested in joining the collective discussions and explorations in HELE. Proposals are invited to present papers on the following topics and any related sub-topics
- Histories of education, pedagogic processes, policies, textbooks and other material.
- Methods and strategies of historiographic research.
- Impact of other colonial traditions, languages on colonial Indian pedagogy.
- Theorising colonial Indian education historiography.
- Colonial intersections: press, education, and public reforms.
- Missionary and other alternative forms of colonial Indian education.
- Relevance of historical research for ELE in India.
- Any other topics related to the themes mentioned above or to other
- aspects of HELE may also be considered
Submission of Proposals
- Proposals are invited for paper presentations (about 20 minutes) in the prescribed Proposal Submission Form (link below).
- All proposals will be subject to scrutiny and editorial review.
- Selected papers will be invited for in-person presentation at the conference.
- All accepted papers will be included in the conference publication.
- Proposal submissions deadline – 30 October 2022
PRESENTATION PROPOSAL FORM: Click Here
- Both delegates and presenters must register for the conference by completing the Delegate Registration Form (link below) and paying the delegate fee.
- Link for the payment of delegate fee is included in the form itself.
- Delegate places are limited and will be given on first-come-first-served basis.
- Delegate registration closes – 25 November 2022
Prof. Richard Smith,University of Warwick, UK
Topic: “Historiographical Methods in English Language Education”
Prof. Shreesh Chaudhary, Formerly IIT Madras
Topic: “History of English Language Education : State of Sources”
- Deadline for proposals submission – 30 October 2022
- Registration of participants closes – 25 November 2022
Prof. Amol Padwad, Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University Delhi
Prof. Atanu Bhattacharya, Central University of Gujarat
Dr. Krishna Dixit, Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University Delhi
Dr. R. Vennela, National Institute of Technology, Warangal
Conference Coordination Committee
Dr. Vivek Joshi, President AINET, Gondwana University Gadchiroli
Mr. Nadeem Khan, AINET, NKJC Bhandara
Prof. Padmini Boruah, AINET, Gauhati University
Dr. Milind Mane, AINET,SJGS College, Wardha
Dr. Prithiviraj Thakur, HELE-India Group,GS College, Khamgaon
Mr. S. Ramamoorthy, HELE-India Group,PhD Scholar, University of Hyderabad
Mr. Tanmay Naik, HELE-India Group
For any queries, contact: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
WhatsApp or Messages only: 83770 44111 | 73049 11033
Visit Here for Details