- The journal does not charge any submission fee/ publication fee from the contributors
Crosswaves is an annual peer-reviewed interdisciplinary Research Journal from the PG Department of English & Centre for Research, Govt. College Mokeri. It is designed to publish research papers in interdisciplinary researches in humanities, with special focus on literary studies, gender equity, and social inclusion. The journal encourages interpretative criticism and fresh insights into new social, cultural and equity issues as well as readings on
established authors/texts, seeking to generate a serious debate relevant to the present times.
The second issue welcomes submissions.
Focus Area: Digital Humanities
- Digital Pedagogy
- Teaching Methods and Tools
- Digital culture and Art
- Critical and theoretical perspectives on digital culture
- Digital archives
- Digital culture and Music
- Ethics and digital humanities
- Digital culture and history
- Digital feminisms
- Ecology and Digital Humanities
- Digital sociology
- New Media and Technology
- Digital Economy
- Digital Labour
- Digital Activism
- Digital Literary Studies
- Digital Games
- Artificial Intelligence
- Ideology and Nationalism in the context of digital humanities
Original research papers (in English) are to be submitted as electronic submissions
(submissions are to be in both MS Word and PDF format) via e-mail to the following email id on or before 31-08-2023.
Email id for submission: email@example.com
Subject line of the email must be Your Name followed by the Title of your paper.
Last date for submission of papers: 31-08-2023
General Submission Guidelines:
- Word Limit: 2500-5000 words
- MLA Style 8th edition.
- Font – Times New Roman, Size-12, Line space 1.5
- Title of the paper should be in Times New Roman, Boldface, Heading 14 size font, Central alignment.
- Author’s name and affiliation to be included below the title (Times New Roman, 10 size font, right alignment)
Abstract and Keywords
The abstract should be maximum 150 words in length and provided at the beginning of the paper (after Title and Author’s details) in italics.
Footnotes and endnotes to be avoided
Bibliography: A list of the cited works to be provided at the end of the paper in MLA 8th edn. format. For titles in non-English languages, the bibliography is to be provided in English (English transliteration)
Submissions must be original, unpublished and not submitted elsewhere for consideration. The articles are peer reviewed and checked for similarity index. Only those articles recommended by the referees are accepted for publication. The journal does not charge any submission fee/ publication fee from the contributors.