Call for Research Assistant at INDIAN INSTITUTE OF FOREIGN TRADE
- Last date for submission of online application is 25th May, 2022 (Wednesday)
Candidate is required as a Research Assistant on contractual basis for one of the ICSSR’s Project on “Internationalisation of Indian Higher Education Institutions (HEIS): Identification of the Strategic, Structural and Policy Dimensions, Challenges, and Solutions for Management Institutions” for Research Division at IIFT, New Delhi,
Those applying for the position should have Ph. D./M.Phil. Post graduate in social science discipline with minimum 55%
Candidate should further have:
- Relevant experience in carrying out research systematically including review of literature, field investigation, data analysis, exploratory research etc.
- Excellent command over written and spoken English with good writing skill.
- Experience of report writing and project coordination
- High level of proficiency in presentation skills including Power Point Presentation and graphic presentation/animation.
The candidate would be expected to work hard and travel at short notice when required, Candidates are also required to come on Saturdays / Sundays, as and when needed in lieu of which compensatory off would be given.
Remuneration: All-inclusive of Rs. 20,000/- per month for 7 months approx…