Rev.Dr.Fr.Babu Paul Endowment Programme
Organizer: RESEARCH AND PG DEPARTMENT OF ENGLISH, ST.ALOYSIUS COLLEGE THRISSUR, KERALA, AFFLIATED TO UNIVERSITY OF CALICUT ACCREDITED BY NAAC
About the Contest
Flash Fiction- Subject : Misfit
- UG and PG students across the country can participate in the events
- There is no registration fees
- Single participant event
- All submissions must be in English
- Winners would be awarded certificates and prizes
Details of Prizes
- 1st prize : 1300/-
- 2nd price : 800/-
- multiple submissions are not permitted.
- Entries must be not more than 100 words in length (excluding the title).
- There is no minimum word requirement
- Entries must be the participants own, original work.
- They must not have been published, self-published, published online or made public on social media or featured among the winners in any other competition.
- Format : MS word or PDF
- All the contestants are required to provide the name of the ‘Event’ as Subject of the email. Also mention the name, mobile number, institution name, year and course along with the entries.
- Decision of judges will be final.
All the entries should be send to firstname.lastname@example.org on/before 20th feb 2024
Coordinator : Sandeep E S, Assistant Professor, Research & PG Dept. Of English, St Aloysius college Elthuruth, Thrissur, Kerala, Contact : 8943513026
Rev. Dr. Fr. Babu Paul who served as Principal of St. Aloysius College, Elthuruth from 2012 to 2020 is gratefully remembered by St. Aloysius for the pioneering contributions he made to the institution. He led the college through two NAAC Accreditation periods and was instrumental in making significant Infrastructural developments in the campus. Under his initiative new PG and UG courses were introduced in the college making it into a premier institution with 9 PG and 17 UG courses. Further, the College got recognised as an approved Centre for Research in English by the University of Calicut.A NAAC Peer Team member, Rev. Dr. Fr. Babu is also a research reviewer at two reputed universities in Europe, Wroclaw University, Poland and Salamanca University, Spain.