Call for Submissions: METAMORPHOSIS- Photo Book
- There is no registration fees
The Publications Committee of Kirit P. Mehta School of Law, NMIMS, Mumbai, would like to invite all photography enthusiasts from your institution to submit to the first edition of our Photobook. The photobook is a unique visual diary that gives a space for photographers to showcase their work.
Theme for the year is “METAMORPHOSIS” Through this we want to capture the journey of change; where you started from, and where you are, where you are going. The album is divided in three parts, all encapsulating different aspects of the college experience. The theme is open to interpretation. Attached below is a brochure explaining the theme further.
Guidelines are as follows
- There are no limitations on the number of submissions.
- Submissions can be made in any or all of the three categories. (It is not compulsory to submit to all three categories)
- A caption of upto 1 sentence is preferable with all photos.
- Pictures must be of high quality, in .jpeg or .png form.
- They can be taken on a camera or a phone
- Last date for submission is 26 February 2023.
All submissions to be e-mailed to email@example.com
Rheaa Nair, HOD Photography – firstname.lastname@example.org
Editorial Board,Publication Committee,NMIMS Kirit P. Mehta School of Law, Mumbai.