Certificate Course on Foundations of Modern Machine Learning
The course is designed exclusively for the benefit of second or third year undergraduate engineering students doing four year B Tech program in India. Course starts from August 2023.
- Course Mode: Online
- Registration Fee: 10000/- INR
- The last date for registration is 30 June 2023
- IIIT Hyderabad will be issuing the certificate of competency after completion of the course.
- This course is exclusively meant for undergraduate engineering students
This 50-week program is for those who want to unlock the doors to limitless opportunities with our comprehensive learning approach in machine learning. The participants would gain in-demand skills from the comfort of their own home, at their own pace, and are expected to become a sought-after professional in the booming field of artificial intelligence. It would also help accelerate their career in the realm of machine learning through this immersive, live and interactive program administered by faculty members at IIIT Hyderabad. For those who are interested to dive deep into hands-on projects, collaborate with expert assistants, and build a strong foundation in modern machine learning, please read on.
Who can participate?
- Students pursuing 4-year UG program in engineering/technology
- Students should be in their second or third year of UG engineering.
- Students should be studying in an AICTE recognised institution or a technical institution of repute in India.
- Students should be willing to spare at least three hours every week for learning the course.
What makes this program unique?
- 50-week certificate program in Foundations of Modern Machine Learning
- Live online lectures and hands-on sessions with personalised learning experience
- Includes over 40 independent projects, quizzes and assignments.
- Equal focus on foundation and practices, with discussions with eminent professionals
What is the qualifying criteria?
- Strong interest to learn fundamentals of Machine Learning and Deep Learning
- Keen programming interest in Python in Colab environment
- Want to learn applications of Linear Algebra, Probability and Statistics
Important Dates to remember
- Last date of registering : 30 June 2023
- Verification of registrations : 01 – 07 July 2023 (at iHub-Data)
- Payment of Registration Fee : 08-15 July 2023 (by participants)
- Regular FMML Sessions from : 14 Aug 2023
How to Register
Registration Link : Click here
Names of those who have been admitted would be published in website.
- Introduction to ML
- Machine Learning Components: Data, Model, Evaluation
- Revisiting Nearest Neighbor Classification
- Retrieval, Performance Evaluation and Metrics
- Decision Trees
- Linear Classifier
- Representing Textual Data, Aadhar: Sequences matching
- Perceptrons and gradient descent
- Loss functions and gradient descent
- Feature selection and PCA
- Multi Layer Perceptron
- Probabilistic ML models
- Deep Learning Architectures
- 25% weightage for assignments (github)
- 75% weightage for examinations (online)
Less than 40% – No certificate
40 – 59% – Completion Certificate
60 – 74% – B Grade
75 – 89% – A Grade
90% above – Outstanding
For any clarification,
Ph: +91 40 6653 1789 (Mon-Fri 0930h to 1730h)
For More Details: Visit Here