APC: There is no APC for publication. All articles will be published for free
Bhatter College Journal of Multidisciplinary Studies
PEER-REVIEWED ISSN: 2249-3301
Under Continuous Publication Model
Editor-in-Chief: Dr Pijus Kanti Khatua
Principal, Bhatter College, Dantan
We are inviting papers and book reviews on any topic under the following broad disciplines throughout the year. Once the review process of the individual articles is completed, we will publish the articles throughout the year. As per the volume of contents, the articles will make an issue. At the end of the year the issues will be printed as a Volume.
- Humanities: Sanskrit, Bengali, English, Music (Papers should be in English only)
- Social Sciences: History, Archaeology, Geography, Philosophy, Psychology, Political Science, Public Administration, Economics, Education, Sociology, Sports Studies (Physical Education)
- Management and Commerce: Commerce, Accountancy, Rural Management
- Pure Sciences: Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science
- Research Methodology
Local Area Research
This issue will also publish selected papers on Local Area Development. Any research work from any discipline concerned with local research can be submitted for consideration.
We consider the following content types for publication:
- Critical papers: Full-fledged critical articles (3000-5000 words).
- Research findings: Reports from researches already under process may be sent as interim report (1000-2000 words).
- Surveys: Findings from survey as critical report may be submitted (2000-3000 words).
- Short communications: Scholarly findings or new insights into some area may be sent (1000-1500 words).
Conference/seminar papers (minimum 2000 words) may be submitted provided that the permission is taken from the organizers
- Review of books not older than 2 years (500+ words)
- Languages: English & Bengali
Submission: Send your submissions to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: September 30, 2023. The articles will start getting published from October 2023.