Competition: National Youth Parliament 2022
Organizer: Om Sterling Global University, Hisar
- Free Registration
About the Competition
The prime responsibility of any University is to create, promote and nourish its students who are the world class leaders in the making. Om Sterling Global University takes immense pleasure and pride in organizing OSGU National Youth Parliament 2022 on 16th July, 2022. We aim to create a platform for the students where they are able to express their ideas, get challenged to develop new ideas for human nourishment and the betterment of the country. Parliament is the supreme, sincere and responsible law-making body of the country. Therefore, through this programme OSGU aims at creating atmosphere for the youngsters to be world class leaders and proactive citizen
There will be three rounds in the competition
a) Prelim round (Virtual)
b) Semi-final (At OSGU Campus)
c) Final (At OSGU Campus)
- • Best Speaker – 31000/-
- • 2nd Best Speaker- 11000/-
- • Consolation Prizes for all the finalists
- • Certificates shall be provided to all the
- This will be a competition based on performance of individual.
- The First round will be a video submission while the second and the third rounds will be at the university campus of OSGU-Hisar.
- In this competition, participants shall act as Members of Parliament (MPs) and speak either on the behalf of the GOVERNMENT or the OPPOSITION.
- A participant acting as a government representative favors the proposal and a participant acting as an opposition representative opposes.
- Participants may be bilingual in either English or Hindi depending on their level of
- Use of hate speech, offensive, vulgar or abusive language will result in immediate disqualification and penalties.
- The Judgment will be based solely on the following criteria:
- Content, Facts &Figures,
- Pronunciation, Leadership skill
- Command on the language,
- Oratory skills and overall impact
- The decision of the judges will be final and must be considered final by all means. All Jurisdictions will be in the hands of University Authorities only.
- Participants are required to wear formals or uniform of their respective institution.
- Please share the contact number of youth parliament event 8222888099 as the message shall be sent through this contact number.
|Last Date of Registration||June 07, 2022 (Tuesday)|
|Online round:Last date for uploading of video by participants on youtube on their choice of bill||June 08, 2022 (Wednesday)|