Centre for Public Policy Research (CPPR) is a think tank dedicated to extensive and in-depth research on current economic, social and political issues. They are offering a free internship for degree students. CPPR Internship does not offer any stipend.
About the Internship
Departments one can intern in
- Research – Research on critical issues and sectors
- CPPR Academy – Working on skill building of the global youth through programmes and courses
- Social Media and Communication – Create creative creatives aimed to inform and engage everyone
- Business Development and Partner Relations – Working to connect stakeholders to collaborate together
- Operations – Includes Events and Programmes conducted by CPPR with national and global audience
- Administration and HR – The backbone of the organisation
Objectives of the CPPR Internship Programme :
- To develop intentional learning objectives/ goals that are structured and supervised by a Guide/Mentor with relevant and related background in the field.
- To provide students with a comprehensive practical experience in a setting where learning is the primary objective of the experience.
- Provide students or individuals with carefully supervised exposure to CPPR’s work.
- Aims to balance the intern’s learning goals with the organizations needs.
- Promotes academic, career and/or personal development of the interns.
What the CPPR Internship Programme includes:
- Learning objectives, observation, reflection, and evaluation.
- Industry related soft skills development.
- Identifying interns learning objectives.
- Helping interns achieve their goals and objectives from this Internship Programme
- Typically minimum 45 days to a maximum of 9 months.
- The internship will be full – time.
Who is applicable for the CPPR Internship Programme
- Individuals who are in their 3rd year of undergraduate degree
- Individuals who have completed their undergraduate degree
- Individuals who have completed or are pursuing their postgraduate degree
Perks of Internship :
- Certificate at the end of internship closure
- Opportunity to get published
- Work with the every team member of the organization
- Letter of Recommendation upon asking at the end of the internship
- Periodic feedbacks and evaluation
Click Here to Apply
For Details: Visit Here
Contact: email@example.com, 0484 4043895