The University Grant Commission comprises the UGC CARE List 2021 in two main groups; Group-I and Group-II (previously there were four groups: (A, B, C & D)). The journals submitted by Council Members and Universities will be analyzed by the UGC Cell.
- You can check the UGC CARE List 2021 group details below
- UGC CARE List Group I: Journals found qualified through UGC-CARE protocols
- UGC CARE List Group II: Journals indexed in globally recognized databases
Official Notification: Visit Here
- Recommending any journal, through the proper proforma and process is free and the UGC does not collect any fees for the same. However, it has come to our attention that universities are charging for such recommendations by their IQAC and other bodies. Researchers, editors and publishers are requested to note that no such charges have been imposed by the UGC.
- UGC-CARE related services and CARE protocols being circulated on any platform are not endorsed by the UGC or any of its officers. The UGC is not responsible for any list put up by any person, company or institution.
- UGC has not authorised anybody to compile a UGC-CARE List, nor authorized any company, person or institution to help authors publish in UGC-CARE listed Journals.
- The UGC only adheres to the official list on UGC-CARE website. Any claims to the contrary are false, and the UGC is NOT responsible for such services being offered by anybody.
- Paying persons/agencies to ensure assured UGC-CARE List publications, dissertations or thesis is unethical academic practice, and Students, Researchers and Faculty members are cautioned against using such dubious agencies.