Digital India Corporation has been set up by the ‘Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology, Government of India’, to innovate, develop and deploy ICT and other emerging technologies for the benefit of the common man. It is a ‘not for profit Company under Section 8 of the Companies Act 2013. The Company has been spearheading the Digital India programme of the Government of India, and is involved in promoting the use of technology for e-Governance/e-Health / Telemedicine, e-agriculture, e-Payments etc. The Digital India programme promotes safety and security concerns of growing cashless economy and addresses challenges confronting its wider acceptance. It also promotes innovation and evolves models for empowerment of citizens through Digital initiatives and promotes participatory governance and citizen engagement across the government through various platforms including social media.
About the Recruitment
Digital India Corporation is currently inviting applications for the position of Assistant Manager and Consultant purely on Contract/ Consolidated basis
- Assistant Manager 1
- Consultant 1
- LAST DATE OF APPLICATION: 30th September 2023
Job Objective: The job holder will assist the CISO Deep Dive Training programme under Cyber Surakshit Bharat Programme and will report to Director/COO/CEO, NeGD
- Education: Essential: Graduation/ Bachelor`s Degree in (CS, IT, EC, etc.)
- Desirable: Post-Graduation/Master’s degree (M.Tech/ME, MCLIS, MCA etc.)
Experience & Skill
- Minimum 1 year experience in the field of Cybersecurity.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Eligible candidates may apply ONLINE: https://ora.digitalindiacorporation.in/
General Conditions applicable to all applicants covered under this advertisement
- Those candidates, who are already in regular or contractual employment under Central / State Government, Public Sector Undertakings or Autonomous Bodies, are expected to apply through proper channel or attach a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer concerned with the application OR produce No Objection Certificate at the time of
- Digital India Corporation reserves the right to fill all or some or none of the positions advertised without assigning any reason as it deems fit.
- The positions are purely temporary in nature for the project of Digital India Corporation and the appointees shall not derive any right or claim for permanent appointment at Digital India Corporation or on any vacancies existing or that shall be advertised for recruitment by Digital India Corporation in future.
- Digital India Corporation reserves the right to terminate the appointments of all positions with a notice of one month or without any notice by paying one month’s salary in lieu of the notice period.
- The maximum age shall be as on the last date of receipt of the applications. Screening of applications will be based on qualifications, age academic record and relevant experience.
- In case of a query, the following officer may be contacted
Ms. Vinaya Viswanathan
Digital India Corporation
Electronics Niketan Annexe,
6 CGO, Complex Lodhi Road,
New Delhi – 110003
Phone No. 011-24303500, 24360199