Organizer: Department of civil engineering, K. S. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERINGAND MANAGEMENT (Approved by AICTE, Affiliated to VTU, & Accredited by NAAC) ,15, Mallasandra, off Kanakapura Road, Bangalore – 560109
About the FDP
- When: 17th to 21st October- 2022
- Hybrid Mode: Online and Offline
- No Registration Fee
- Venue: ARCHITECTURE SEMINAR HALL, KSSEM
AIM OF THE FDP
- To throw light on the challenges faced by women in STEM and sensitize on the opportunities available for them.
- The speakers will share their experience with the audience on how to overcome the psychological and physiological barriers.
- This conference also aims at changing the mind-set of the policy makers, employers, colleagues, students and society at large.
- Gender equality will bring new perspective to the industry and provide better future for Indian women in STEM.
- Faculty members of engineering colleges recognized by AICTE, Engineers and Architects are eligible to attend the seminar.
- We look forward for participation of MEN in our discussions, around gender equity in the workplace & make organizational diversity efforts more successful.
- Confirmation of eligible candidates will be on a first come first serve basis, upto a maximum of 80 candidates.
- Ms. Sailaja P, Vice President, Customer Delivery Head – Banking, TCS- Financial Solutions
- Ms. R Sobha, Rtd PCCF & Head of Forest Force, Telangana Advisor, Govt of Telangana- Forestry Affairs
- Mr. Sajit T C, CHRO- BIAL & Board Director- KIAF 4
- Dr. Alka Kulakarni,Registrar, D Y Patil University
- Ms. Anuradha S Prakash, Scientist, ISRO
- Dr. Pratima Khandelwal, Founder, Fly High (Educational Excellence Services), Bangalore
- Mr. Nagesh Ramamurthy, Practicing Consultant & Toast Master,
- Dr. Sapna Devendra, Regional Manager, Ambuja Cements
- Ms. Nandita Chakraborty, Quality Head, Namma Metro
- Ar. Vedavalli Prakash, Practicing Architect
Dr. Vijayalakshmi Akella, Prof. & Head, Dept. Of Civil Engineering, KSSEM
Dr. Arekal Vijay, Prof., Dept. Of Civil Engineering, KSSEM
Ms. Saisushma B A, Asst. Prof., Dept. Of Civil Engineering, KSSEM
Ms. Sailaja P, Vice President, Customer Delivery Head -Banking,TCS- Financial Solutions
ORGANIZING COMMITTEE1. Mr. Veerendra Kumar M
▪ Sri. R Rajagopal Naidu, President Kammavari Sangham
▪ Sri R Leela Shankar Rao, Secretary Kammavari Sangham
▪ Sri T Neerajakshulu Naidu, Treasurer Kammavari Sangham
▪ Dr. H P Khincha, Chairman, Academic Advisory Board, KSGI
▪ Dr. K V A Balaji, CEO, KSGI
▪ Dr. K N Balasubramanya Murthy, Member, KSGI
▪ Dr. K Rama Narasimha, Principal, KSSEM
▪ Prof. B K Raghu Prasad,Formerly Prof. IISC, Bangalore
1. Mr. Veerendra Kumar M, Asso. Prof.
2. Dr. Rashmi H R, Asso. Prof.
3. Mr. Naveena M P, Asst. Prof.
4. Ms. Sushma M, Asst. Prof.
5. Ms. Amrutha D, Asst. Prof.
6. Mr. Manjunath B, Asst. Prof.
7. Mr. Prashanth M, Asst. Prof.
8. Mr. Shashi Prasad N, Asst. Prof.
Ms. Saisushma B A (+91- 9880683009)
Asst. Prof., KSSEM
Mr. Shashi Prasad N (+91- 9632081005)
Asst. Prof., KSSEM