Organizer: The International Institute for Population Sciences (IIPS), Mumbai
About the Workshop
- When: 6 to 10 March 2023
- Registrations & Course fee: INR 3000/-
- Venue: IIPS,Deonar Mumbai-400 088
- Certificate: Certificate will be given to the participants after successfully completing the course
Travel award: Some participants may be provided full/partial travel award to cover (travel, accommodation (sharing basis) and food during workshop days).
Objectives and Outcomes of the workshop:
- Discover the nature and application of qualitative research in health and demographic research.
- Conceptualize qualitative research and formulate problem statements and research questions.
- Study qualitative approaches and design a qualitative study
- Know qualitative data collection techniques and management
- Analyze qualitative data using Anthropic, NVivo and Atlas.ti
- Write article/report based on a qualitative study
Who should apply
This workshop is envisaged for researchers in the field of social sciences who are interested in gaining insights into the various tools and techniques of Qualitative Research Methods and its applications in the field of demographic and health research. However, preference would be given to early career researchers/PhD Scholars.
- Last date for receiving applications 25th January 2023
- Intimation of selected candidates: 5th February 2023
- Last date of payment of registration fee: 12th February 2023
Dr. Manas Ranjan Pradhan
Department of Fertility & Social Demography
Short-term Training Program Cell at IIPS: firstname.lastname@example.org