Organizer: Commonwealth Education Media Center for Asia (CEMCA), New Delhi
About the Session
- When: 22nd to 26th June 2022
- Time: 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM
- Free Registration
- A participation certificate will be provided.
- The batch size is limited to 50
This Performance Accelerator Program (PAP) for Educator will be an immersive, team-based action learning training program. Our trainers will incorporate a hands-on approach filled with movement, cooperative learning, reflection, discussion, practical application, and plenty of fun and emotional engagement.
- 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍: The new perspectives on be a peak performers and its key benefits
- 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐍: About the competency framework to improve performance and provide clarity to the job requirement.
- 𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐘: Your competencies for career planning and development.
- 𝐍𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄: Your own competencies and apply them at different levels of expertise and proficiency.
- 𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐊: With the global teaching community and facilitators.
- 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐍: Certificate duly signed by our Experts & CEMCA.
- 𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐄: Your hard earned money
During this training, you will do a deep dive into:
- Your motivations, strengths, and blind spots around your professional image.
- Process of optimising your professional behavior and mindset as an educator.
- Developing a personal competency assessment sheet that will inspire transformational changes in your teaching and training practices.
WhatsApp Group: Join Here
Google Classroom Code: 2qxb3qm
Mr. Saurabh Mishra
Programme Officer, Skills, CEMCA, New Delhi