Organizer: The Department of Mathematics, Indian Institute of Technology Madras
About the Symposium (Offline)
- Anyone interested can attend the event
- Registration is compulsory for all the participants
- Registration is free
- Participation or Presentation certificate will be given to only registered participants who attend the full symposium
Venue : 5th Floor, New Academic Complex (NAC 522), Department of Mathematics, IIT Madras
Researchers are warmly invited to present their research work in the symposium. Work pertaining to any area of mathematics can be submitted.
Abstract submission and registration is now open @ Google Link: Click Here
People whose abstracts are short-listed alone will be invited to make a presentation on the day of the symposium.
- Abstract Submission / Registration Deadline : December 5, 2022.
- Notification of acceptance: December 10, 2022.
Dr. Ved Datar – Lakshmi Raman Endowment Lecture Poster IISc, Bangalore Title: Slope conditions for some complex Hessian equations
Dr. Sivaram Ambikasaran IIT Madras Title: Numerical rank of kernel functions
Dr. Anilatmaja Aryasomyajula IISER Tirupati Title: Sup norm bounds for automorphic forms via theory of heat kernels
Dr. Amritanshu Prasad IMSc Chennai Title: Splitting subspaces and a finite field interpretation of the Touchard-Riordan Formula
Programme Details: Visit Here
Department of Mathematics,
NAC-524, 5th Floor
New Academic Complex Building,
Chennai — 600036.
One thought on “Free National Symposium on Mathematics and Its Applications (NSMA-2022)”
Please can I present my research work in the symposium online?