Organizer: MGMARI (is an autonomous institution of Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth (A Deemed-to-be University Accredited with NAAC A++ grade) focused on Translational Health Research and Technology)- Sponsored by Department of Health Research (DHR) Ministry of Health & Family Welfare Government of India
About the Training Programme
- When: Module 1: 14th & 15th December 2023
- Module 2: 18th – 23rd December 2023
- NO TRAINING FEES- Fully Sponsored Program
- CERTIFICATE: Separate certificates for both the modules after successful completion
- LIMITED SEATS: Only 20 selected participants per module
- Apply before 15.11.2023.
- Blend of theory and practical sessions.
- Access to advanced biomedical R&D facility.
- Skill development on cell culture techniques
pertaining to medical research.
- Assistance to plan research to implement the
training into practice.
Module 1: Al & Clinical Bioinformatics
- AI & Machine Learning in Healthcare.
- Python libraries in Healthcare applications (Hands-on session).
- Data mining pathogenic SNPs.
- Understanding gene variation to disease phenotype by bioinformatics tools.
- Interpreting protein structures
for their clinical significance.
Module 2: Molecular Biology Techniques
- Immune Cells & Nucleic Acids isolation.
- PCR- based detection of pathogens.
- Relative quantification of gene expression by Real Time PCR.
- SNP genotyping.
- SDS- PAGE.
For clinicians, medical faculty, scientists and students involved or interested in health research.
- Last date to apply is 15.11.2023.
- List of selected participants will be displayed at www.sbvu.ac.in by 20th November 2023.
- Selected participants need to confirm their participation by 25th November 2023.
- Accommodation for outstation candidates upon request (based on the availability for molecular biology module only).
- Food & transport is excluded.
- Fully refundable INR 2000 as caution money.
- Interested candidates can apply for either of the modules or both the modules.
- Program Coordinator: Dr. Agieshkumar B, Associate Professor, MGMARI, SBV.
- Email: email@example.com
- Call: 8220028031
- Address: Pillayarkuppam, Puducherry 607402, India.
For More Details: Visit Here