Organizer: Department of Botany, Shri Shivaji Science College, Amravati
About the Course
- The course will be started from 18/04/2022 to 26″ May, 2022
- Time : 12:30 pm IST
- There is No Registration Fee
- Assignments will be given on each video lecture and all learners have to submit the assignment under the due date
- A final examination will be conducted at the end of the course
- Certificate will be given to only those students who will overall score 40℅ in Assignments + Quiz + Final Examination
NOTE : Register only those who have already done” Medicinal Plants: Traditional Uses and Career Opportunities” course.
Telegram Group: Join Here
Aim of the Course
To inculcate the knowledge of traditional values in real practical sense, insure its authenticity, importance, persistency and utility for enhancing the economical status of live hood from every part of the world. This course will consist of all the aspects of medicinal plants ranging from its Cultivation Strategies, Pharmacogenetic properties, various Institutions and Government Agencies working in the concerned area. This course has been designed for immediate scope for every entrepreneur in the field of cultivation and Commercialization of Medicinal and Aromatic plants with their Pharmacogenetics applications and also role in Ayurvedic.
Any students from UG / PG (However who have earlier completed certificate add on course of “Medicinal Plants: Traditional Uses and Career Opportunities will given first preference)
To make learning more effective and interesting, Video lecture with innovative techniques, Animated Videos, Field Visit, Interactive sessions, daily interesting Quizzes and Assignments will be provided.
The following skill will developed among the students after successful completion of this Diploma course:
- Identification of Commercial Value of Medicinal Plants.
- Plant Cultivations, Preservations and Marketing.
- Exploration and Photochemical Wealth Herbal Preparations. Botanical Safety.
- Proposal Preparation for Financial Assistance, Students can develop his/her own entrepreneurship or small scale business Able to successfully cultivate medicinal plants and can develop nursery or medicinal farming
- Able to produce various product of medicinal values.
- Aware the society regarding utilities, importance and hence need for conservation of Medicinal plants.
- Help to establish employment and ultimately help in uplifting the economical status of society.
Course Coordinator –
Dr. P.D. DESHMUKH, Assist. Professor Dept. of Botany
Dr. S. V. PUNDKAR, Assist. Professor Dept. of Botany