Free Online Conference on PDE and Numerical Analysis
Organizer: Centre for Applicable Mathematics, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Bangalore
About the Conference
- When: 28-30 April, 2022
- Free Registration
- Platform: Zoom
The theme of the conference is broadly in the area of PDEs, their analysis and applications, and computational methods for PDE and other related areas. The program consists of invited talks by experts from applied mathematics and applied sciences departments.
This conference is organized in memory of Prof. A. S. Vasudeva Murthy who met an untimely death due to Covid on April 29, 2021. A few months prior to his death, he had retired from TIFR CAM after a long career beginning with his PhD. Vasu, as he was popularly known, was a dear friend and colleague to us and also to many other people in various other departments and institutes in India and abroad. During his lifetime, he touched the lives of many of us as a colleague, collaborator and friend. Given the current circumstances, we are organizing this conference in online mode in order to allow a large number of his collaborators/students to participate in this event.
- Amit Apte, IISER Pune
- Sheetal Dharmatti, IISER Trivandrum
- Sashikumaar Ganesan, IISc Bangalore
- Thirupathi Gudi, IISc Bangalore
- Akhlaq Husain, BML Munjal Univ.
- Ameya Jagtap, Brown Univ.
- Naoto Kumano-go, Kogakuin Univ.
- Harish Kumar, IIT Delhi
- B. V. Rathish Kumar, IIT Kanpur
- Siddhartha Mishra, ETH Zurich
- Phani Motamarri, IISc Bangalore
- A. K. Nandakumaran, IISc Bangalore
- Ravi Nanjundiah, IISc and IITM Pune
- P A Lakshmi Narayana, IIT Hyderabad
- Neela Nataraj, IIT Bombay
- A. K. Pani, IIT Bombay
- Kamana Porwal, IIT Delhi
- Deep Ray, Univ. of Southern California
- Souvik Roy, Univ. of Texas at Arlington
- J. Srinivasan, IISc Bangalore
- Natesan Srinivasan, IIT Guwahati
- Pratik Suchde, Univ. Luxembourg
- Vidar Thomée, Chalmers Univ.
- Dootika Vats, IIT Kanpur
Visit Here for Latest Updates
Free Quiz With E Certificate on Pariksha Pe Charcha 2022 I Participate Here
One Week Online Faculty Development Program on Recent Developments on MEMS Actuators & Sensors I Free Registration I Click Here