About the Quiz
- Start Date : 27 Oct 2022, 10:00 am
- End Date : 8 Nov 2022, 11:59 pm
- 10 Questions – 120 Seconds
- 5 Winners (from the toppers tally) will be declared and will get Rs.3000/- each and a Winner’s certificate
- Everyone who participates will receive a Certificate of Participation
October is celebrated as Cyber Security Awareness Month (CSAM) globally.
This year’s theme ‘See Yourself in Cyber: Together we make it Safer’, focuses on the ‘people’ part of cybersecurity, providing information and resources to help spread awareness. CSAM has been globally observed as a collaborative effort between government, industry, and individuals to create a dialogue and awareness around cybersecurity priority areas. Every year, with the help of various awareness activities, we encourage individuals, the workforce, and the community at large to come forward and incorporate stronger security measures and work together to create better security solutions.
The objective of the quiz is to spread awareness around Cyber Security Best Practices among citizens who access online services and must impart basic security hygiene to keep using digital services securely and stay cyber safe.
Terms and Conditions
- The quiz is hosted on MyGov’s quiz portal. Please login to participate.
- The quiz is available in bilingual format i.e., English and Hindi.
- You can play only once; multiple entries won’t be allowed.
- It is a time-bound quiz, so make haste while the clock ticks. You get 120 seconds to attempt 10 questions.
- The top 5 players with the highest scores will win prizes.
- Winners will be adjudged based on a maximum number of correct answers.
- In case of multiple participants with the same number of correct answers, the participants with the least time taken will win.
- In case two or more players took the same time, the winners will be decided through a lucky draw.
- Entry into the Quiz is open to all entrants who are residents of India or are of Indian origin.
- Once submitted an entry cannot be withdrawn.