Free Quiz on Indian Traditional Knowledge
About the Quiz
- Start Date : 01/06/2022
- End Date : 31/07/2022
- Questions : 10, Duration : 600 Seconds
- Rewards : E Certificate
India has a rich legacy of practices and traditional knowledge touching different spheres of life across various Science & Technology (S&T) domains. Indian traditional knowledge is available in various forms such as classical texts, manuscripts and/or oral communication for thousands of years. Some of the traditional practices are livelihood means of the concerned knowledge holders. Indian traditional practices exist in synergy between human needs and nature. Traditional heritage is an integral part of any country’s development and progression.
Under the visionary leadership of our Hon’ble Prime Minister and President, CSIR Society, Shri Narendra Modi, the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) is spearheading the efforts to collaborate with the relevant partners from across the country. SVASTIK (Scientifically Validated Societal Traditional Knowledge) is a national initiative for communicating India’s traditional knowledge to society. CSIR-National Institute of Science Communication and Policy Research (CSIR-NIScPR) is the nodal organization to implement this national initiative to instil confidence in citizens regarding the scientific values of our traditional knowledge/practices. As a part of this initiative, simplified creative content on traditional knowledge/practices of India with a scientific basis is being disseminated in various Indian languages on all popular social media platforms.
Terms and Conditions
- The Quiz is being organized by the MyGov and CSIR-National Institute of Science Communication and Policy Research (CSIR-NIScPR)
- Participants from all over the world and of all nationalities are eligible to enter the quiz.
- The quiz will be available for all contestants for a period of 600 seconds, in which they have to answer 10 questions.
- The quiz will start as soon as the participant clicks the Start Quiz button.
- You will be required to provide your name, email address, telephone number and postal address. By submitting your contact details, you will give consent to these details being used for the purpose of the Quiz.
- Once submitted an entry cannot be withdrawn.
- One entrant can participate only once. Multiple entries from the same entrant will not be considered and will be discarded.
- Organizers will not accept any responsibility for entries that are lost, are late or incomplete or have not been transmitted due to computer error or any other error beyond the organizer’s reasonable control. Please note proof of submission of the entry is not proof of receipt of the same.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, organizers reserve the right to amend or withdraw the Quiz at any time. For the avoidance of doubt, this includes the right to amend these terms and conditions.
- The Participant shall abide by all the rules and regulations of participating in the Quiz from time to time.
- Organisers reserve all rights to disqualify or refuse participation to any participant if they deem participation or association of any participant is detrimental to the Quiz or the Organizers or partners of the Quiz. The registrations shall be void if the information received by the Organizers is illegible, incomplete, damaged, false or erroneous.
- Organiser’s decision on the Quiz shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the same.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Indian Judiciary.
- By entering the Quiz, the participant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, mentioned above