About the Quiz
- Start Date : 12 Sep 2022, 12:01 pm
- End Date : 16 Sep 2022, 11:59 pm
- 10 Questions – 120 Seconds
The ‘Cheetah In India’ Quiz : In India, Cheetah is an only top predator which extirpated in historical time.Historically, Asiatic cheetahs had a very wide distribution in India extending from Gujarat passing through Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand and Odisha in the south till Tamil Nadu. MoEF & CC is organizing a quiz on MyGov.
In This quiz,Every day The fastest three entries drawn at random from all eligible and fully correct entries received will be the declared winners..Prizes for participants are as:
- • Prize for winner: INR 5000/-
- • Second prize for Runner up: INR 3000/-
- • Third prize for Second runner up: INR 2000/-
Terms and Conditions
- The Quiz is being organized by Ministry of Environment Forest & Climate Change
- Entry into the Cheetah Quiz is open to eligible entrants only. An eligible entrant is one who is a resident of Indian origin aged 10 years or over. Proof of age and identity will be required.
- In case the winner is a minor, he or she will have to be accompanied by only ONE legal guardian. The guardian will have to carry a proof of identity and legal relation with the minor.
- You will be required to provide your name, email address, telephone number and postal address. By submitting your contact details you will give consent to these details being used for the purposes of the Quiz.
- Once submitted an entry cannot be withdrawn.
- One entrant can participate only once. Multiple entries from the same entrant will not be considered and will be discarded.
- Organisers will not accept any responsibility for entries that are lost, are late or incomplete or have not been transmitted due to computer error or any other error beyond the organiser’s reasonable control. Please note proof of submission of the entry is not proof of receipt of the same.
- Ministry of Environment Forest & Climate Changewill not bear any responsibility for any loss and damages during transportation of the cheques to the respective winners.
- Cheques are non-transferable
- Cheques cannot be exchanged /redeemed for cash. No cash claim can be made in lieu of Cheques. In the event, a winner of the contest chooses not to accept the cheques, he or she forfeits all claims to the cheques.
- The winners of the Quiz will be announced daily at 5:00 PM. Each of the winners will be notified through telephone and or the email address that they provided along with their submission, within three days of the result announcement
- If a winner is not contactable within three working days from the result announcement, he or she will forfeit theorize and another winner will be selected from the remaining eligible entries in accordance with the above process until a winner is selected and can be contacted
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, organisers reserve the right to amend or withdraw the Quiz at any time. For the avoidance of doubt this includes the right to amend these terms and conditions.
- By entering the Quiz the Participant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The Participant shall abide by all the rules and regulations of participating in the Quiz from time to time.
- Organisers reserve all rights to disqualify or refuse participation to any participant if they deem participation or association of any participant shall be detrimental to the Quiz or the Organisers or partners of the Quiz. The registrations shall be void if the information received by the Organisers is illegible, incomplete, damaged, false or erroneous.
- Organisers’ decision on the Quiz shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the same.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Indian judiciary.