Organizer: Ministry of Culture
About the Quiz
- End Date : 11 Jan 2023, 11:59 pm
- 10 Questions- 300 Seconds
- Rewards: E Certificate
The online BHASHA UTSAV QUIZ on MyGov platform is organised on the occasion of the celebration of the Bharatiya Bhasha Diwas on 11 December 2022 to encourage students, teachers, parents and those interested in languages and language learning to participate and know about India’s linguistics diversity, languages and multilingual characteristics of the country. The quiz questions are designed to enable learners to be aware of the place and role of languages in one’s life, education and in society as a whole.
Objectives of the Quiz
- To create an awareness among learners, teachers and parents about the linguistic diversity and multilingual characteristics of India through language learning;
- To celebrate India’s linguistic and cultural diversity through languages in school;
- To get familiarised with the languages of India through the quiz on various aspects of language.
Terms and Conditions
- There are 10 questions in the Quiz for each language and the questions are in multiple choice (MCQ) format with only one correct answer.
- Each Quiz item carries 1 (one) point and participants are required to attempt all questions in 300 seconds.
- You are allowed to attempt the quiz only once and only one option will be accepted for a question. However, you may revise before the final submission.
- After responding to a question, click on the “Next Question” button to go to the next question.
- There is no negative marking.
- Click the final submission after attempting all the questions. No change can be made after the final submission.
- The decision of NCERT is final in all quiz related matters.
2 thoughts on “Free Quiz With E Certificate on Bhasha Utsav”
The world is one family
Restart with shine