Free Quiz With E Certificate on Centre for High Technology
About the Quiz
- Quiz End Date : 15/05/2022 23:59
- Questions : 5,
- Duration : 60 Seconds
- Rewards : E-Certificate
Ozone Layer Depletion Quiz
- Questions : 5, Duration : 60 Seconds Rewards : E-Certificate
This quiz is being organized for generating awareness and sensitizing the public at large about CHT- Centre For High Technology & Ozone Layer Depletion as a whole. Furthermore, it aims to inform people about the various benefits they will derive from this
The ozone layer sits in the stratosphere between 15 km and 30 km above the earth, and shields us and other living things from the sun’s harmful ultraviolet radiation.
The ozone layer protects the Earth against most UVB coming from the sun. It is always important to protect oneself against UVB, even in the absence of ozone depletion, by wearing hats, sunglasses, and sunscreen. However, these precautions will become more important as ozone depletion worsens. Ozone layer depletion could have serious effects on human health and the environment. On successful completion, each participant will be awarded an e-certificate marking their participation and completion.
Terms and Conditions
- The following terms and conditions henceforth shall be governed by Indian laws and the judgements of the Indian judicial system.
- Persons of all nationalities are eligible to participate in the quiz.
- Participants will be required to answer 5 questions within 60 seconds.
- The quiz will start as soon as the participant clicks on the ‘Start Quiz’ button.
- Entries once submitted cannot be withdrawn.
- Participants will be required to provide their name, email address, telephone number, and additional details as required by the entry form. By submitting their details and participating in the quiz, participants give consent to the MyGov platform and CHT to use this information as required to facilitate the conduct of the quiz competition, which may include confirmation of participant details, the announcement of winners, and disbursement of awards.
- Participants can only enter the quiz competition once. Multiple entries from the same participant will not be accepted and considered.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, organisers reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of the competition at any time or cancel the competition as considered necessary.
- The organisers reserve the right to disqualify participants, refuse entry, or discard entries if such instances or participation is considered to be detrimental to the competition, or organisers. Additionally, any entry will be considered void if the information submitted is illegible, incomplete, false, or erroneous.
- Organizers will not accept any responsibility for entries that are lost, are late, incomplete or have not been transmitted due to computer error or any other error beyond the organizer’s reasonable control. Please note proof of submission of the entry is not proof of receipt of the same.
- The participants shall abide by all the terms and conditions of the quiz competition, including any amendments or further updates.
- The organiser’s decision on the Quiz shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the same.
- By entering the Quiz, the participant accepts and agrees to be bound by the above-mentioned terms and conditions.
Environmental Science Quiz
Start Date : 18/04/2022 17:00 End Date : 15/05/2022 23:59 Questions : 5, Duration : 60 Seconds Rewards : E-Certificate
This quiz is being organized for generating awareness and sensitizing the public at large about CHT- Centre For High Technology & Environmental science as a whole. Furthermore, it aims to inform people about the various benefits they will derive from this All living beings and non-living beings present on the Earth represent the environment. Plants, creatures, water, air, and other living things exist in our environment. Our environment gets influenced by Climatic interaction, geomorphic measures, and Hydrologic measures.
The term ‘environmental science’ refers to a grouping of scientific disciplines that are all concerned with the physical, chemical and biological characteristics of the surroundings in which organisms live. On successful completion, each participant will be awarded an e-certificate marking their participation and completion.