Organizer: Nehru Yuva Kendra Baghpat- part of ‘Amrit Yoga Week’ to celebrate the International Yoga Week 2022 to raise awareness of Yoga and its benefits and also create an overall positive environment
About the Competition
- Free Registration
- 3 Best performers who will secure full marks earliest will be selected for the prize (t-shirt and certificate of merit)
- All other participants will be awarded an e-certificate of participation to recognize their efforts
A participant can participate only once. In case it is found that any participant has participated more than one time, all the responses will be considered as invalid for the said participant.
Terms & Conditions
- The Contest is open to all Indian citizens
- The submission of entry is free.
- All entries are to be submitted through given google form only.
- A participant can participate only once. Multiple responses by the same participant will not be accepted.
- Nehru Yuva Kendra Baghpat will finalize the winner of the competition and announce results via social media on 20th June 2022.
- The participants must ensure that his/her all details are accurate as NYK Baghpat would be using this for further communication
- Entries with incomplete profiles would not be considered and are liable to be rejected.
The submission of Quiz is to be made at or before 10.00 am on June 20th.
This competition is designed to make participants aware of the importance of Yoga in Ayurveda in maintaining health, and harmony. By participating they will learn to appreciate that Yoga is an integral part of our cultural heritage and along with Ayurveda,