Organizer: Nehru Yuva Kendra Baghpat- under Amrit Yoga Week
About the Competition
- The Contest is open to all citizens across India.
- The submission of entry is free.
- All entries are to be submitted through given google form only.
- The Slogan should not have been previously published in any print and digital media and must be your original work.
- The Slogan should be in English/Hindi or in both.
- A participant can submit only one entry. Multiple submissions by the same participant will not be accepted
- Nehru Yuva Kendra Baghpat will finalize the winner of the competition and announce results via social media on 20th June 2022.
- The participants must ensure that his/her all details are accurate as NYK Baghpat would be using this for further communication.
- Entries with incomplete profiles would not be considered and are liable to be rejected.
To participate in this slogan writing competition, you should write a slogan on the given themes and submit that. Please ensure to read all
the guidelines of this competition to plan your entry accordingly.
- ● Yoga for Humanity
- ● Karega Yoga, Tabhi toh Aage Badhega Yuva
- ● Kare Yog, Rahe Nirog
- 3 Best Slogans will be selected for the prize (t-shirt and certificate of merit)
- All other participants will be awarded a certificate of participation to recognize their efforts
The submission of Slogan is to be made on or before 10.00 Am on June 20th.