Organizer: Department of Education, SOBAN SINGH JEENA UNIVERSITY ALMORA, Sponsored by Indian Council for Social Science Research, New Delhi
About the Course
- When: 01-10 June, 2022
- Offline Mode
- There is no registration fees for this course
- Event Address: RMC in Social Sciences, Department of Education, SSJ University, Campus, Almora
Faculty of Education, SSJ University Campus, Almora is organizing a training course on “Research Methodology in Social Sciences” for M. Phil/Ph.D. Women Scholars in Social Sciences in the duration of 01-10 June,2022. The purpose of this research methodology course is to provide intensive orientation to the women scholars on various aspects of research process, along with the opportunity to practice different research skills in order to ensure quality in the research work produced by them. The course is open to Women Research Scholars (M. Phil. / Ph.D.)only of the Universities and Colleges of India and preference will be given to the fresh candidates who haven’t undergone similar course earlier . Young scholars engaged in Ph.D. Work and registered for Ph.D. in History, Geography, Political Science, Economics, Sociology, Psychology, Education may apply in required application form.
- Number of seats are 30 (10 out of Uttarakhand , 10 within the Uttarakhand state and 10 Locals).
- Apply through mail-id . Last date for receipt of hard copy of filled
- Application form along with complete bio-data May 20, 2022.
- Selected candidates will be intimated by May 22, 2022 through e- mail and mobile/whatsapp number.
- Boarding and lodging facilities will be provided by the organiser.
- T.A. will be paid to the scholars according to the ICSSR, New Delhi rules.
Professor (Dr.) V.R. Dhoundiyal
Course Director, Faculty of Education
SSJ University Campus , Almora-263601
Dr. Soni Tamta
Co-Course Director, Assistant Professor
Department of Education, LSM Govt PG College, Pithoragarh- Mo-9012256115
Dr. Sangeeta Pawar
Organizing Secretary, Assistant Professor
Faculty of Education, SSJ University Campus, Almora-263601- Mo.9997375741
*Attach your Ph.D. Registration Certificate along with application form. All Applications should be sent before 20 May, 2022 to, Prof. (Dr.) V.R. Dhoundiyal, Course Director, Faculty of Education, SSJ University Campus , Almora-263601 and
also mail to the correspondence email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications sent on the correspondence email will only be entertained