Free Virtual Faculty Development Workshop on VLSI to System Design: Silicon-to-end Application Approach
Organizer: All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) in association with Arm Education and ST Microelectronics with support from Cadence Design Systems
About the FDP
- When: 31st July to 4th August 2023
- Days: Monday to Friday
- Time: 2:00 PM – 6:45 PM IST
- There is No Registration Fees
- Platform: Zoom
- The participants will be issued with a Certificate on successful completion of course
Aim of this workshop is to give insights to the faculty members on the latest technologies and developments prevailing in semiconductor related domains . The 5-day virtual workshop will take you through the VLSI SoC silicon design steps to Industry 4.0 end-use applications.
Who Can Participate
Faculty members and research scholars of Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, VLSI and Embedded Systems and authorize at least two nominations from each institute for the workshop.
- To receive a digital participation certificate, the participants – faculty members, teaching assistants, and research students must attend all five days of the workshop. Our registration form will collect some data needed for issuing the certificate.
- By registering for this event, you consent to submit your details to the event organizers. The organizers will use this information to communicate with you regarding this event and their other services.
- Participants are requested to join the workshop with the same email id used for registration.
Dr. Sunil Luthra, Director, Training and Learning Bureau, AICTE
E-mail : email@example.com
Ms. Apurva Varma, Senior Regional Manager-Academic Engagements, Arm Education
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr Ramesh Unnikrishnan
Advisor, Training & Learning Bureau