Adv No: BT/CC/GL/1-03-2022
Bycus Therapeutics Pvt Ltd is a R&D driven Hyderabad based Biotechnology Company with the aim to develop high quality affordable solutions for healthcare and allied sectors. We are looking for a Group Leader to join the mAb and mammalian therapeutic protein development division to lead the efforts for developing and optimizing cell culture process including media development, feeding strategies, process parameters optimization, process characterization and scale-up for large scale production of monoclonal antibody/ therapeutic protein development. The main responsibilities will include the design, execution and documentation of experiments to develop phase-appropriate upstream and downstream processes for clinical supply production, and further optimize/scale up these processes to enable transfer to the commercial manufacturing.
- Provide leadership and technical direction for execution of overall processes development of mammalian therapeutic proteins and mAb candidates encompassing R&D (Clone development, Upstream, DSP), Scale-up, Quality and Regulatory functions.
- Develop and optimize the cell culture parameters and nutrient requirements in shaker flasks and bioreactors (10L)
- Develop and optimize the stable cell line to maximize the yield
- Experience in characterization of DS/DP
- Deliver product specific documentation and reports for regulatory filings.
- Technology transfer of methods from R&D to manufacturing
- Provide updates and presentation of results at internal and external meetings
- Represent the group at regulatory inspections and during audits
- Train and mentor junior scientists or executives, providing scientific and technical expertise and guidance
- Interact with other departments and teams involved within the company
PhD in Cell biology, Biotechnology, Bioengineering or a related field with a minimal 5+ years’ relevant experience, or M.Sc. with 10+ years of relevant experience in biopharmaceutical company.
Interested candidates may apply to this position by sending their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the advertisement number in the subject of the e mail
Please contact Dr. Nageswara Rao for any queries on +91-7032904699