Organizer: University Library, Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam, Kerala
About the Virtual Session
- When: Monday, May 15, 2023
- Time: 11:30 AM IST
- Free Registration
- Virtual Platform: Zoom
- All participants will be awarded a training e-certificate
Speaker: Mr. Nanda Lal T S Senior Training Manager EBSCO Information Services & IEEE Email: email@example.com Phone: +91-9717696123
Convener: Smt. Letha Aravind University Librarian Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: +91 – 97466 61973
Objectives of the Webinar/Workshop
- Retrieving the right set of articles from over 5 million records Identify new research areas and tracking technology trends
- Learn to access supplemental items such as IEEE Media files, Algorithmic Codes & Datasets
- Exporting mathematical equations and downloading high resolution figures from HTML full text articles
- Knowledge sharing and collaboration with team members
- My Research Projects to save and categorize documents
- Receiving alerts on the new contents and journals of your interest Research documentation and reference management
- Advanced search techniques for campus interviews and placements
- Publishing tool via IEEE Author Center
- Exploring upcoming conference at ieee.org
- Session review and Online quiz
Overall Contents in IEEE Xplore:
- IEEE- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers is the world’s organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.
- IEEE Xplore digital library is a powerful resource for discovery of and access to scientific and technical content published by the IEEE and its publishing partners.
- IEEE Xplore provides web access to more than five- million full text documents from the world’s most highly cited publications.
- Overall Contents in IEEE Xplore:
- 260+ Journals & Magazines #4+ Million Conference Papers
- 12,000+ Technical Standards
- 6,000+ eBooks
- 560+ Educational Courses
- 25,000+ New Articles Per Month
Pre-session guidelines for attendees
- Registration is mandatory to attend the session. Once registered, the user will receive a confirmation email with the session link and instructions for joining the training.
- Some parts of the session will be in online “hands-on mode” to engage the participants. Hence, kindly advise attendees to have an alternate device (computer + mobile/tab) while joining the session for an interactive hands-on experience.