About the Quiz
- Start Date : 28 Mar 2023, 4:00 pm
- End Date : 30 Apr 2023, 11:59 pm
- Rewards: E Certificate
- 10 Questions-300 Seconds
India’s first Regional Rail Quiz’ is a quiz competition for Indian citizens to create awareness on some of the key aspects of RAPIDX – India’s first Regional Rail.
NCRTC – a joint venture company of Govt of India and the States of Delhi, Haryana, Rajasthan and U.P under the administrative control of the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs (MoHUA), is mandated for implementing RRTS project across NCR, ensuring balanced and sustainable urban development through better connectivity and access. This is in line with the Hon’ble Prime Minister’s visionary GatiShakti National Master Plan.
The Quiz will cover themes ranging from what the country’s first Regional Rail will offer for the citizens, the larger purpose this project will serve, the latest technologies being used in this project, which areas it is going to serve, etc.
Terms and Conditions
- Entry to the Quiz is open to all Indian citizens.
- This is a timed quiz with 10 questions to be answered in 300 seconds. This is a theme-based quiz. One person can participate in multiple quizzes
- One participant will be eligible to win only once in a particular quiz. Multiple entries from the same entrant will not qualify them for multiple wins during the same quiz
- You must provide your name, email address, telephone number, and postal address. By submitting your contact details, you will give consent to these details being used for the purpose of the Quiz and also for receiving promotional content
- The questions will be randomly picked from the question bank through an automated process
- Winners will be selected on the basis of the highest number of correct answers given
- One cannot skip a tough-questions
- There will be no negative marking
- The quiz will start as soon as the participant clicks the Start Quiz button
- Once submitted an entry cannot be withdrawn
- Participants will not be notified if their entries are not selected as winners
- The winners will be notified via email or by posting their names on the MyGov blog page
- The announced winners will be required to share their bank details for the disbursement of the prize money. The username should match the name on the bank account for prize money disbursement
- In case it’s detected that the participant has used unfair means to complete the quiz in an unduly reasonable time, the entry may get rejected
- MyGov will not accept any responsibility for entries that are lost, are late or incomplete, or have not been transmitted due to computer error or any other error beyond the organizer’s reasonable control. Please note proof of submission of the entry is not proof of receipt of the same
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, MyGov & NCRTC reserves the right to amend or withdraw the Quiz at any time. For the avoidance of doubt, this includes the right to amend these terms and conditions
- The Participant shall abide by all the rules and regulations of participating in the Quiz from time to time
- MyGov & NCRTC reserve all rights to disqualify or refuse participation to any participant if they deem participation or association of any participant which is detrimental to the Quiz or the MyGov. The registrations shall be void if the information received by MyGov is illegible, incomplete, damaged, false or erroneous
- MyGov’s & NCRTC’s decision on the Quiz shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the same
- By entering the Quiz, the Participant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, mentioned above
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Indian Judiciary
- All disputes/ legal complaints are subject to the jurisdiction of Delhi
In case there is any clarifications needed for the translated content, the same may be informed to firstname.lastname@example.org and the Hindi/English content should be referred to.