International Competition: Poem Writing and Poetical Recitation
Organizer: POST GRADUATE DEPARTMENT OF ENGLISH, KHALSA COLLEGE FOR WOMEN, CIVIL LINES, LUDHIANA, Punjab, India – to mark World Poetry Day March 21,2022
About the Competition
- Competitions is open for College/University Students
- Free Registration
- Medium of expression should be only English
- E- certificates will be given to all the participants
- Registration is mandatory before for March 19, 2022 both the categories.
- Winners will be announced on March 30, 2022.
Topics will be announced at 11:00 am in the whatsapp group & the submission of the same will be accepted till 12:15 pm at email@example.com
- In my rearview mirror
- The classic battle between light & dark
- Earth to peace: “Paint me with your dye”
- Colleges can send up to 2 entries each in poem writing & poetical recitation.
- Participants must be bonafide students of recognized institution & university.
- Time for poetical recitation would be up to .4 minutes
- Students should submit their video with a pdf bearing their name & the name of the institute
Email your video at firstname.lastname@example.org
Patron: Dr. (Mrs) MUKTI GILL, Principal, KCW
Co-ordinator: MS.SABINA BHALLA, Head, Dept. of English- 9872412398
Dr. Honey Walia – 9814531362