International Conference on Cryptology and Network Security with Machine Learning ICCNSML
Organizer: Department of Mathematics (BSH), Department of Computer Science, Department of Information Technology, Department of Electronics & Communication, Pranveer Singh Institute of Technology, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India
About the Conference
- When: 16 – 18 December, 2022
- For paper presentation: No registration fees
- Accommodation:Accommodation may be provided according to availability of funds.
For participation only
- Participants from Foreign: US$ 20 Only
- Participants from India: INR 1000 Only
The knowledge of cryptology is essential because of its popularity in data communication such as e-mail, banking, defense and cryptocurrency etc. Blockchain, cloud security and post quantum security are other emerging areas related to it. Machine learning (ML) and cryptology are now shaking hands together and applications of ML in cryptography are not new, but with over 3 quintillion bytes of data being generated every day, it is now more relevant to apply ML techniques in cryptography than ever before. ML techniques can be used to indicate the relationship between the input and output data created by various cryptosystems. ML techniques such as boosting and mutual learning can be used to create the private cryptographic key. This conference will provide the understanding of core concepts of Cryptology & Network Security with ML in data communication. The participants will understand and learn the basics as well as new developments in the related fields.
In a nutshell
- Cryptology & Network Security is the vital ingredient in day to day life as data communication becomes a necessity.
- Machine Learning (ML) and cryptology have more in common as they share a common target; searching in large search spaces.
- ML and cryptology is an emerging area today as DRDO, ISI Kolkata, NTU Singapore etc have started working on it already.
- So this conference will be very useful for all concerned.
Who should attend?
UG and PG Engineering Students, Research Scholars, Faculty, Delegates from Govt. and R&D Institutions.
Original papers on the following indicative topics, but not limited to, are welcome to be submitted for the conference:
- Public Key Cryptography
- Elliptic Curve Cryptography
- Post Quantum Cryptography
- Lattice Based Cryptography
- Non Commutative Ring Based Cryptography
- Key Agreemen
- Hash Function
- Block/Stream Cipher
- Code Based Cryptography
- NTRU Cryptosystems
- Security and Privacy in Machine Learning
- Block Chain
- IoT Security
- Wireless Security Protocols
- Number theory
- Quantum computing
- Cryptographic aspects of network security
- Complexity theory
- Cryptography with Machine Learning
- Boolean functions and their applications
- Finite fields and their applications
|Manuscript submission deadline||10 September 2022|
|Acceptance notification||20 October 2022|
|Registration deadline||25 October 2022|
|CRC submission deadline||30 October 2022|
Payment:Payment for the registration can be made using following account number:
|A/c Name||Pranveer Singh Institute of Technology – R & D|
|Bank Name||State Bank of India|
|SWIFT Code (Foreigners)||SBININBB158|
The authors are invited to submit the Full papers. The papers will be peer-reviewed and only the accepted and registered papers will be considered for presentation/proceedings during the conference.
Dr Manoj Kumar Misra –+919473780367
Dr Varun Shukla –+918896717681