Organizer: BPS INSTITUTE OF TEACHER TRAINING AND RESEARCH, BHAGAT PHOOL SINGH MAHILA VISHWAVIDYALAYA, Khanpur Kalan, Sonipat, Haryana in collaboration with Global Educational Research Association (GERA)
About the Conference
- When: 28th and 29th March, 2022
- Through Online Mode – Google Meet
- There is no Registration fee
- Seats are limited and selection will be based on First come First serve
Two days International Conference is being organized by BPS Institute of Teacher Training & Research and Global Educational Research Association(GERA) with the purpose that it is being felt that education organizations have failed to become resilient as to how our operations like teaching- learning, administration of teaching and learning have become so archaic that when a calamity like Covid 19 struck we had to close down shop and this is a huge lesson that we as elders (teachers and researchers) need to learn. We have to ask ourselves the question: why did we have to stop? Why did we have to close our operations? Why was it necessary? Researchers need to find out which methodologies (modes of flexibility) are better and how these can be more useful.
Objective of the Conference
It is the responsibility of scholars, educationists and thinkers to deliberate and come out with ideas to find out the alternate to crisis so that the future generation does not suffer. It is in this background that the present venture has been made by arranging a conference for the teachers, planners and thinkers to find solutions for coming crisis.
Google Meet Link: Join Here
- Design the learning experience with the help of technology.
- Engagement of the leaner with the content.
- Process of learner interacts with the teacher.
- Interacting with the teacher.
- Learner engagement with assessment activities.
- Learning engagement with feedback
- Full Paper Submission (Along with Abstract)- Date: 23rd March 2022
- Acceptance of the Paper: 25th March 2022
Acceptance of the paper
The electronic version of the full paper should be emailed to the mail id firstname.lastname@example.org and acceptance of the paper implies that at least one of the authors will attend the conference and present the paper. Paper must be included a clear indication of the purpose of the research methodology, major results implications and keywords.
They should address to the following:
- Maximum Length :- 4000 words including title/cover page and references
- Margins :- one inch all sides
- Font :- 12, Times New Roman (English) 14, Kruti Dev (Hindi)
Acceptance of the paper:
- References :- APA Style with 7th edition
- Tittle Page :- First Author’s Name, Second Author’s Name
- Name of Institution
- Category (Student, Research Scholar, Faculty)
- Designation (If Faculty)
- Contact Number & Email Address
Keywords :- Maximum Five Keywords
Abstract :- 300 Words Maximum
Patron in Chief: Prof Sudesh Chikara, Vice–Chancellor, BPSMV
Dr. Sunita Devi
Dr. Suman Ranga
Ms. Suman Sheoran
Dr. Goldy Gupta
Dr. Anju Bala
Dr. Varuna Dahiya
Dr. Yogesh Chander
Mr. Ajay Singh
Mr. Jagdish Malik
Contact Convener : Dr. Priya Dhingra 9625715063 – Dr. Reena 9896558884