Organizer: St. Aloysius College, Elthuruth, Thrissur, Kerala, India.
About the Conference
- When: 02-04 February 2023
- Call for Papers
- Participation through offline mode EXCEPT for researchers from abroad
- Registration Fee Needed
- The accepted papers after double blind review will be published in the “AKCE International Journal of Graphs and Combinatorics”, a SCIE (Web of Science) indexed journal
Graph Theory provides a geometrical perspective to very large problems in social networks, data mining, very large communication systems etc. The ability of graphs to represent huge amounts of data has contributed well to the fast paced growth of Computer Science and Communication Engineering. Graph theory can be treated as applicable mathematics as it is used in other areas of mathematics, science and technology. It is used in fields as diverse as biochemistry – genomics, electrical engineering – communication networks and coding theory, computer science – algorithms and computation and operations research – scheduling. The powerful combinatorial techniques found in graph theory have been used to prove fundamental results in other areas of pure mathematics.
It aims to bring together experts in Graph Theory to inculcate research interests in young minds and accelerate their research outputs. An opportunity to present their research work in the presence of experts will help them to improve the quality of research.
More Details: Visit Here
Papers for presentation should be mailed to email@example.com on or before December 15, 2022.
Click Here to Register
- Paper submission closes: December 15, 2022
- Notification of acceptance: December 31, 2022
- Registration closes: January 20, 2023
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org – Phone & WhatsApp: +91 9746678002