Organizer: RESEARCH DEPARTMENT OF ZOOLOGY, Seethalakshmi Ramaswami College- Autonomous, Tamil Nadu, India
About the Conference
- When: December 14 & 15 2022
- Hybrid Mode
- Registration Fee Needed
- Call for Papers
- E-Certificate will be issued
The aim of the conference is to inspire and stimulate young minds to present their research findings in various fields of Biological and Biomedical Sciences. It will also throw light on acquiring specific knowledge and understanding about the technical innovations and advancements in diverse aspects in the frontier areas of Biological and Biomedical Sciences. The international conference on Research Trends, Strategies and Technical
Advancements in Biological and Biomedical Sciences for Sustainability (RTSTA’22) invites Academicians, Industrialist Scholars, and Students.
Theme of the Conference
Research articles and review papers are invited from authors for poster and oral presentation and the focal theme of the RTSTA’22 are
- Applied & Entrepreneurial Biology
- Pollution & Toxicology
- Community Health & Hygiene
- Cancer Biology
- Stem cell Biology
- Communicable Diseases
- Chronic Diseases
- Nanotechnology and Diagnostics
- Nutraceuticals & Pharmaceuticals
Oral and Poster presentations will be on 14.12.2022. Awards for best oral and poster (one in each category) will be distributed on 15.12.2022 at the valedictory session.
The poster dimension should be 100 cm ×100 cm.
For online presentations: The title should be bold and clear. The clarity of images and tables should be taken care of. The presenting author’s name should be underlined. A certificate for presentation will be given only to the presenting author.
- Content must be from unpublished original research work/ Review.
- The poster should be self-explanatory. One best poster would be awarded.
The review committee will scrutinize the abstracts for publication. The chosen papers will be published in book with ISBN.
The full length paper not exceeding 4-5 pages including figures, tables can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Priority will be given to unpublished research articles, however to encourage the researchers and students we would also publish review articles that are novel and resourceful.
- Last date for submission of abstract: 12.12.2022
- Acceptance of abstract: 13.12.2022
- Online Registration date: 13.12.2022
- On the spot registration is also allowed
- Conference date: 14.12.2022 & 15.12.2022
- Faculty/Industrialist: Rs. 500/-
- Research Scholars: Rs. 250/-
- Students: Rs. 200/-
- Publication fee for faculty (e-copy) -Rs 250/-
- Publication fee for Scholars/Students-Rs. 150/-
The registration fee must be transferred to the below account through NEFT transfer/ Online banking.
Name of the Account: Seethalakshmi Ramaswami College, Trichy
A/c. No: 63652200001673
Bank: Canara Bank, SRCollege Branch, Trichy
Sri. R. Panchapakesan, Secretary
Sri. Ramani Panchapakesan, Executive Director
Dr. Kannan Panchapakesan, Director – Academics
Co-Patron: Dr. M. Vasuki, Principal, Seethalakshmi Ramaswami College
Convenor: Dr. A. S. Maheswari, Assistant Professor & Head, Research Department of Zoology
Dr. M. Isai, Assistant Professor, Research Department of Zoology
Dr. R. Prabhavathy, Assistant Professor
Dr. J. Viji, Assistant Professor
Dr. P. Anitha, Assistant Professor
Dr. A. S. Maheswari– 9080450144
Dr. M. Isai- 9655354144