International Webinar Series on Voices from the Margin – Conversation with Contemporary Creative Writers
Organizer: Department of English Studies and Department of Tamil, Central University of Tamil Nadu
About the Webinar Series
- When: 01/02/2022 -11/02/2022
- Free Registration
- Platform: Google Meet
- E-certificate will be issued to those who register and attend all the sessions
Google Meet Link: Join Here
Programme Schedule: Time: 05: 00 PM – 07: 30 PM( IST)
- Day 1 (01/02/2022) – Dalit Writing: Sukirtharani, Poet, Tamil Nadu.
- Day 2 (02/02/2022) – Disability Writing: Dr. Abilash Chandran, Writer, Christ University, Bengaluru.
- Day 3 (03/02/2022) – Queer Writing: Gireesh, Poet, Tamil Nadu.
- Day 4 (05/02/2022) – Feminist Writing: Malathi Maithri, Poet, Delhi.
- Day 5 (08/02/2022) – Trans Gender Writing: Living Smile Vidya, Theatre Practitioner, Switzerland
- Day 6 (10/02/2022) – Displacement, Exile and Diaspora Writing:Dr.R.Cheran,Poet,University of Windsor,Canada.
- Day 7 (11/02/2022) – Tribal Writing: R. Laxmananasamy (Odiyan),Writer, Tamil Nadu
Inaugural- Date: 01.02.2022 – Time: 5.00 PM – 7.30 PM (IST)
Welcome Address: Dr. P. Boopathi, Assistant Professor, Dept. of English Studies, CUTN
Inaugural Address: Prof. M. Krishnan, The Hon’ble Vice-Chancellor, CUTN
Felicitation: Prof. Sulochana Shekhar, Registrar (I/C), CUTN
Prof. P. Velmurugan,Dean, School of Social Sciences and Humanities, CUTN
Prof. A. Selvam, HOD, Dept. of English Studies, CUTN
Prof. S. Ravi, HOD, Dept. of Tamil, CUTN
Keynote Address: Sukirtharani, Poet, Tamil Nadu
Vote of Thanks: Dr. K. Jawahar, Assistant Professor, Dept. of Tamil, CUTN
Prof. A. Selvam, HOD, Department of English Studies, CUTN
Prof. S. Ravi, HOD, Department of Tamil, CUTN
Dr. P. Boopathi, Assistant Professor, Department of English Studies, CUTN
Dr. K. Jawahar, Assistant Professor, Department of Tamil, CUTN