Invites Applications for Senior Consultant and Consultants on Contractual Basis
- Registration Last Date: 16 Jul, 2022
National Institute of Open Schooling invites online applications for engaging Senior Consultant (01) and Consultants (02) on contractual basis for a period of six months.
Eligible and interested candidates may visit the official website for details regarding educational qualification, age, experience, emolument and terms & conditions for the above positions and submit the online application. Last date for submitting application through online mode is 21 days from the date of issue of this notification
The qualification, experience, emolument, age, roles and other details of the position are as provided below:
|Sr. No||Name of the Position||Emolument|
|No. of Position|
(Instructional Design and Placement
(Human Resource and Management
(Assignment and Evaluation)
Qualification and Other Details
Senior Consultant (Instructional Design and Placement)
Educational Qualification & Experience:
- Master’s Degree in any subject.
- Having atleast 10 years experience in Administration/Teaching in School/Higher Education
- Age: Below 63 years
Consultant (Human Resource and Management) & (Assignment and Evaluation)
Masters Degree in relevant subject from a recognised University and possessing the following
- At least 3 years experience as a training consultant or a similar role.
- Proficiency in office software, including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Collaboration and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in conducting different types of program evaluation, including participatory, formative, summative, development, impact, quantitative and qualitative data collection and analysis.
- Experience with Gender and Social Inclusion initiative/inclusive evaluation tools, techniques and practices preferred
- Age: Below 63 years
Terms and Conditions
- The position is purely on contractual basis and can be extended on mutual consent. The candidate engaged will have to execute an agreement with NIOS, renewable on the basis of satisfactory performance
- The candidate engaged to this position shall not be part of the regular cadre nor would any special preferential treatment be given to such contractual staff in the matter of recruitment to regular post.
- The candidate engaged shall have no vested right prior to and after the completion of the contract period to ask for regularization/absorption in NIOS.
- During the contract, if required, the contractual staff will have to proceed to any part of India and will perform such duties as may be assigned to him/her in connection with the work of NIOS
How to Apply
- Candidates to Visit Here and follow the instructions given on the website.
- The candidates are required to pay an application fee of Rs. 250/- (including online transaction fee) through the prescribed link at online application. No fee is required to be paid by candidates belonging to SC, ST and PwD categories. Once the fee is deposited, the same shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The online application can be filled up using NIOS website before the last date of submission, after which the link will be disabled. The candidates are strictly advised to apply online well in time, without waiting for the last date of submission of online application. No offline application form will be accepted by NIOS.
- Candidates need to fill the form online carefully and upload his/her photograph, signature and other self attested certificates of educational qualifications and work experience, etc.
- Upon successful filling up of form and uploading the documents, candidates should note the reference number displayed on the screen for future reference.
- The applications would be screened and shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview.
- The candidates shortlisted for interview will be informed through email only. No other communication will be sent to the candidate.
- The selected candidates may be required to join immediately.
- Candidates are advised to visit NIOS website regularly for notices/information.
- Corrigendum/Extension/Updates, etc., if any, shall be published in NIOS website only
For any query, contact email@example.com