We are looking for a dynamic person to help us execute our projects and programmes promoting gender equality and peace.
About the Recruitment
- Location: India
- Deadline: November 30, 2023
- Start Date: January 1, 2024
- Salary Range : INR 30,000-40,000/- per month
The Programme Associate will handle responsibilities related to Programmes, Resource Mobilisation, Communication & Training, as well as our interface with partners and stakeholders.
If you are passionate about gender justice and have excellent communication and managerial skills, and you are a Tamil speaker based in Chennai, this is an exciting opportunity for you.
- The Programme Associate is expected to take the lead and implement Prajnya’s programmes across its gender equality and capacity-building initiatives, which will include our college outreach; workplace equality support services and capacity-building programmes.
- The Programme Associate will extend support to ongoing fundraising activities and help develop funding feasible proposals.
- The Programme Associate will plan and coordinate social media communications and assist with content curation for our blogs and website.
- The Programme Associate will manage programme operations, including screening internship applications and supervising interns and coordinating with volunteers.
ELIGIBILITY AND PREFERENCES
- A graduate/postgraduate degree in social sciences or humanities;
- Fluency in English and Tamil, both spoken and written;
- Familiarity with gender issues, social sector work and/or CSR, and an alignment with our values;
- A Chennai-based person;
- Proposal, report-writing and social media experience;
- A communicative, meticulous person capable of working independently and also with a team;
- Someone who wants to do meaningful work that will make a difference.
How to Apply
Applications will be accepted only via email to email@example.com and must be submitted by November 30, 2023. All application material must be in English.
Only complete applications will be considered, and they must include:
- a cover letter of no more than one page (one side), stating why you are interested in this position and how it will serve your career goals;
- your c.v., and a list of three references and their contact information;
- a writing sample of no more than 1000 words.
For detailed JD and application details, see https://prajnya.in/vacancies#programmeassociat To know more about our work, Visit: www.prajnya.in