About the Recruitment
Kalyani University invites online applications from Indian citizens through the website http://www.klyuniv.ac.in or through the portal http://www.kums.klyuniv.ac.in for the appointment of 17 (Seventeen) teaching positions
- The pay structure (pay matrix) and other admissible allowances will strictly be followed under the rules of the Govt. of West Bengal for the post of Professor, Associate Professor, and Assistant Professor
- No TA/DA is allowable for attending the interview
- Last date of submission of online application is 11.11.2022
Post and Department Details
General Instructions to the Candidates
- (i) Candidates applying for more than one post will have to apply separately for each post.
- (ii) Employed applicants must submit their application through proper channel.
- (iii) Candidates belonging to the OBC-A and OBC-B categories, whose caste certificate was issued more than one year ago, must produce a ratification certificate from the issuing competent authority that they do not belong to the creamy layer as on date of advertisement along with a copy of the previous certificate. For reservation for SC, ST, OBC-A, OBC-B the certificates issued by the competent authority within the state of West Bengal shall only be considered valid. Such certificates issued by other states shall not be considered for the purpose of reservation.
- (iv) The university reserves the right of rejecting any or all the applications without assigning any reason thereof.
- (v) Mere eligibility will not vest any right of any candidate for being called for interview/in any other form(s) of selection process. Only the short-listed candidates will be called for interview. The decision of the university in all matters will be final.
- (vi) All the original documents will be required at the time of interview for necessary verification.
- (vii) No correspondence from the candidates will be entertained in connection with the process of selection. Canvassing in any form will entail disqualification of Candidature.
- (viii) (a) Appointment will be made on probation for one year. On satisfactorily completion of the probation period the incumbent concerned will be considered for being confirmation in service. Service conditions as will be notified by order of the Dept. of Higher Education, Govt. of West Bengal from time to time, will be applicable.
- (ix) Front Page of the published paper with proper mentioning of ISBN/ISSN/DOI number should be uploaded with the application form for the post of Professor and Associate Professor and the original certificates and complete publications should be placed before the selection committee during interview.
- (x) Any dispute(s), subject to jurisdiction will be under the Hon’ble High Court at Calcutta only.
For Details: Visit Here